You/Mary Saotome - Prom

AN: I completely misread the prompt and thought you had asked for Mary to ask the reader to prom. I can rewrite it if you'd like.

Yumeko clasped her hands together in delight at the thought of what was to come

"Of course, I'll help you Mary! I can't believe that you came to me for help."

Mary rolled her eyes at her, already regretting the fact that she asked her for help.

"Don't make a big deal out of it, Yumeko. I'll ask someone else if you do."

"Fine. I'll stop but you can't blame me for being a little excited about this. I mean, I'm going to help you ask out (y/n)...."

Mary slaps her hand over Yumeko's mouth to stop her from talking any further.

"Shut up! Someone is going to hear you and I don't want anyone to know."

"I'll be quiet. I promise."

Mary removed her hand and took a seat.

"If you say her name again, I'm not letting you help."

Yumeko pretends to zip her lips as she takes a seat.

"Lets plan this promposal."

X

Mary should've followed her gut instinct about the fact that Yumeko should've been the last person to help her out. She would've even picked Kirari over her but it was too late now. Prom was just a couple of days now and she had no time to waste.

"She's going to love this! I just know it. She would be a fool to say no."

The blonde looks down at her outfit, feeling ridiculous that she had even put on the costume.

"I don't know. I feel ridiculous in this. She's going to laugh."

"She's not! I promise. She's going to think that it's cute. Right, Ryota?"

Ryota quickly nods as Mary turns to face him.

"Y..yeah. Who doesn't love teddy bears?"

"See. Now go out there and ask her out."

"No! I've changed my mind. This is ridiculous. I'm not going to go to prom anymore. Take me home."

"As your best friend..."

"Friend."

Yumeko ignores her, knowing that Mary was just being mean because of how nervous she was.

"As your best friend, it's my duty to help you in these kinds of things. You want to go to prom with (y/n) so go out there and ask her out. I'm not taking you home so you can either go ring her doorbell or you can walk home."

Mary glared at her over the choices that she had given her. There was no way she was going to walk home in the costume.

"I hate you so much, Yumeko."

"I love you too, Mary!"

Mary ignores her as she gets out of the car and walks to your front door.

X

Never in your life did you think that you would ever witness Mary dress up as a teddy bear. Much less holding up a sign that read, 'I would be beary happy if you went to prom with me.'

"I...did they sell out of teddy bears?"

Mary narrows her eyes at you and tosses the sign aside as she turns around to head back to the car.

"I told you this was stupid, Yumeko!"

"No, wait! I'm sorry. I was surprised."

You grab her arm, gently tugging it so she would turn around.

"Just forget about it. I don't want to go to the stupid prom anyways."

"I'm sorry, Mary. I think it's cute. I like that you actually put on the costume instead of bringing me a bear. I would love to go to prom with you if you still want to go."

Mary smiled at your answer, happy that you had accepted. Yumeko's plan had actually worked.

"I still want to go!"

She says a little too quickly.

"Good. I can't wait to see what you wear for prom. I don't think anything can top this."

The blonde rolled her eyes as she hit your arm.

"I'm letting this go because I'm happy that you agreed to be my date. I'm definitely getting back at Yumeko for this ridiculous. If you'll excuse me, I have to go beat someone up"

You couldn't help but laugh as you watched her run back to Yumeko's car and start arguing with her.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sachiko Juraku - Loss

Kirari Momobami - Sick

Midari I... - Spike

Sayaka I... - Interest

Mary S.... - Safe

Ririka Momobami - Clan

Ririka Momobami - Killer

Sayaka I... - Electric

Kirari Momobami - Gun

Ririka Momobami - Opposites

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

--------------