You/Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 2(Angst)

After a year, you had finally done it

After a year, you had finally done it. You had managed to gather all the money you owed Yumeko and the Student Council so you could be free. You had done it in secret so Yumeko would't figure out a way to make the money disappear. You could cry tears of joy when you kept reading the money in your bank account. You were finally going to be free from Yumeko.

Sayaka looked up when you walked into the student council room. She was surprised to see you alone, considering that Yumeko loved to have you by her side.

"(y/n), what are you doing here?"

"Here. This is all I owe Yumeko and the Student Council." You present her two checks. One for your tormentor and the other for the people responsible for your hell. "I won't be needing this anymore." You take off your chain and dropped it on her desk. "Let her know that I never want to see her again."

You turned around and made your way out of your room.

"As terrible as Yumeko was, she really does care about you."

"Yeah? You and the rest of this school can go to hell."

Sayaka wasn't surprised about your words. Before Kirari had rescued her, Sayaka's life at the academy had been hell. She couldn't imagine how bad things had gotten for you with Yumeko as your owner. While the girl did care about you, she had a terrible way of showing it. She didn't blame you for wanting to leave as soon as you could.

X

Yumeko was inconsolable when she learned about what you had done. Things got even worse when she learned that you had left without a trace. She had begged and pleaded for Sayaka to tell her where you had left but she had no clue. She threw money around to find you but nothing came up on the search. You were gone like the wind and it killed her that you left without a word.

Years pass and Yumeko's pain turns into a minor ache. It still hurts to think about you but she no longer cried at the thought of you.

Her entire world comes crashing down when she receives a mysterious envelope with a picture of you and Yumemi, along with an invitation to a wedding. She ended up drinking herself to the point she couldn't walk straight that night.

X

She has an entire week to think of what to do before the day of the wedding comes. With a little bit of liquid courage, Yumeko walks through the doors of the hall.

Everyone turns around when the doors are suddenly opened. In her hurry to stop the wedding, Yumeko doesn't notice the smirk that Kirari had.

"NO! I CAN'T ALLOW THIS!"

You saw red when you saw her again. Your anger grew when you saw she was half drunk.

As you walk down the aisle, Yumemi joins you at your side. She remained quiet, knowing you had years to think of how you wanted this conversation to go.

"You have no fucking right, Yumeko. Not after you made my life a living hell. It took me years to get over everything that happened and I still struggle at times. I hate you and nothing you do will ever make the hate go away. I'm finally happy and I'm not going to let you barge into my life again and ruin it. Either get the hell or I'll have someone throw you out."

Yumeko looked around to find familiar faces around the room. Her eyes eventually land on yours. Even a blind person could see how much hatred you had in your eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Without another word, she turns around and leaves the ceremony. With her gone, you let out the sob you had been holding back. Yumemi wraps her arms around you to help you calm down before the wedding continued.

X

"It's really a shame, Yumeko. Maybe it would've been you standing across her at the altar. If only you hadn't been so cruel. Even I thought you crossed a line."

Yumeko looked up to find Kirari had barged into her office.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just came to check up on my cousin. You had us worried."

"You're the last person who would ever be worried. What do you really want?"

"Yumemi just wanted me to thank you for pushing (y/n) away. If it hadn't been for you, the two of them would've never gotten together. She wanted me to give you this bottle."

Yumeko watches Kirari place a bottle of expensive wine at her desk.

"Since when are you her messenger?"

"Oh, I'm not. I just wanted to see your crushed expression. It was worth the trip."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 3 (Angst)

Midari .... - ?? (fluff)

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (May10)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Lift

Kirari Momobami - Treat

Kirari Momobami - Deal

--------------