You/Kirari Momobami - Nothing Part 2

TW: Attempted suicide. Read at your own risk.

You hated them

You hated them. You hated Kirari Momobami and Sayaka Igarashi. They treated you like you were worth less than something off of the bottom of their shoes. You had attempted to claw your way out of the hole that you dragged yourself but they both put a stop to it. Before you were given a life plan, you could still gamble with everyone but the student council. Now, you couldn't gamble with anyone. They all ignored you when you begged them to gamble. Eventually you got tired of begging that you stopped asking.

Your friends had attempted to help you with what you were going through but they couldn't do much. You were always being watched and when Yumeko, Mary or Ryota attempted to talk to you, someone would drag you away.

You had no money or friends to get you out of your mess.

X

Like usual, you sat at the end of the table, completely ignoring what Kirari was talking about. You didn't have a say so there was no reason to what Kirari had to say.

"(Y/n), it's not polite to ignore your fiancée. Pay attention."

Your attention is grabbed at the mention of your name. You blush a light shade of pink in embarrassment when you see everyone staring at you.

"I..I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

You take notice Sayaka bite her lip to hold back a laugh but you don't comment about it. You had gotten used to getting laughed at.

"I was saying that Sayaka and I won't be here tomorrow. The Vice-President will be keeping an eye on you as the rest of the members will be busy. Be sure to be on your best behavior. You know what happens when you misbehave." You quickly nod, not wanting to get her angry. "Excellent. You're all dismissed."

X

You take off the minute the Vice-President falls. You didn't have a chance to think about what you were doing when you ran out of the academy. After months, this was the first time that you weren't being watched. You kept running until you arrived at your door. Rushing inside, you locked the door and headed to your bathroom.

Every moment that you had to yourself, all you could think about was how you couldn't live the rest of your life with Kirari and Sayaka. Things were already bad, you couldn't imagine how worse it would get when you would graduate. The only way you could ever escape from Kirari Momobami was through death. Your parents wouldn't be forced to pay your debts and you wouldn't live in misery. You had made peace with yourself.

Grabbing your razor, you broke it apart and grabbed a blade. You only had a short amount of time before they would find you. You needed to make your death quick. Slicing the blades across your wrists, you smiled in relief. The pain had only been brief, all you could focus on was your freedom. That was your only thought until you lost consciousness.

X

Yumeko kept quiet as she heard Mary curse out Kirari. Yumeko couldn't tear her eyes off of your pale body. They had been told if they had been just a minute later, you wouldn't have made it. She blamed herself for not trying harder to get to you. Had she intervened, you wouldn't have gone to extreme measures. She's distracted when she hears the voice of the person who was at fault for what happened.

"What are you doing here? I didn't think you cared about your little friend."

Yumeko stood up from her chair and walked up to Kirari, standing face to face with her.

"You've had your fun. I'm not letting this go on any longer. I'll pay her debt."

"No."

"No? Isn't that what you want? For her to pay her debts."

"I'm more interested in her. I don't care about the money."

Yumeko clasped her hands together and gave Kirari a smile.

"Perhaps a gamble then? Oh, it's been so long since I've gambled it all. Lets gamble for her life. I win and you give me her life plan. I lose and you can replace me for her."

"I'm not interested."

Kirari and Sayaka walked past Yumeko, completely ignoring their stares.

X

Ririka quickly stands when the door opens.

"Kirari, I'm sorry. She ran so quickly..."

"Calm yourself, Ririka. She's alive. I should've never left something important of mine behind."

Kirari stands at the side of your bed, running her hands through your hair as she looked down at you.

"I'm never letting her out of my sight. She's not getting rid of me that easily. A life plan was given to her, she must follow it. I'm not letting her ruin my only chance to be with Sayaka."