You/Kirari Momobami - Gamble

You should've known something was up when the house pet had the guts to challenge you to a gamble. No one was crazy enough to actually gamble against the student council members in an  official match, that's of course with the exception of Yumeko. 

"Well are you going to match his bet?"

"I..I don't have enough votes to bet."

"That's okay! You can use these service chips." Inaho handed you one of the chips. "Each chip is marked with 24hrs to signal that you'll be of service to the student council. Considering that you are a member, you'll in turn be of service to him."

You gripped the chip tightly and tossed it at the middle of the table. There was no way a house pet could win the gamble. 

"Then I match his bet with the service chips. All 250 of them."

"Perfect!"

The entire 250 chips are stacked besides his votes and the gamble resumes. 

X

"and we have our winner, Akira! You win the entire of the voting and service chips."

You clenched your jaw in anger as he's announced the winner. This was impossible. You were set up. This must have been one of the other members of the Momobami clan. They've all had it out for you when they learned what you meant to Kirari. It had been by pure accident that they learned the nature of your relationship. 

Akira gives you creepy smile as he starts sliding the chips inside his bag. A pale hand stops the chip from falling down. 

"You're not done here. How about a gamble?"

Out of the shadows, Kirari steps out with her secretary close behind. They had been watching the entirety of the match when Sayaka had overhead one of the clan members talking about it. 

"Nah. I don't see a point to it. I got what I wanted. I'm done here."

He starts to stand up but he's pushed back down by Kirari. 

"Are you sure that you want to refuse? Those service chips are not worth any votes. If you win, you would be the top candidate for wining the election. If I were you..." She presses her nails hard against his skin, making him whimper in pain. 

"O..okay, I'll do it."

"I'm glad that you've come to your senses."

Kirari makes her way around the table to replace you on the chair. 

"Ki...President, what are you doing?"

"I'm having a little fun. I just couldn't help myself after seeing such an incredible win. I'd like to take a seat now."

You scramble out of the seat and move to stand on the side of the table as the match starts. You look up at Sayaka, trying to figure out what Kirari was doing. The two of you had agreed not to anything that would let everyone in school know about your relationship and now she was breaking your agreement. 

X

Just as everyone had guessed, Kirari had won the match. The house pet was left with nothing as Kirari won all the chips that he had won during your match. 

"Now then, I believe that you're meant to be at my service. Come along."

You walk besides Sayaka as the three of you head to the student council room. You weren't sure why but you were nervous about what Kirari would do. No doubt that she was furious about what you had let happened. 

"Sayaka, would you excuse us. I'd like to have a word with my pet about what her duties will be from now on. Feel free to head home. We'll be here for a while."

"O...Of course, President."

She excuses herself, leaving the two of you alone. The lock clicks when the two of you walk inside. 

"Kirari, I'm so..."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, my love. You did your best in the gamble and lost. I just simply won back what was rightfully mine."

She tucks a strand of your hair while giving you a sweet smile. 

"I wasn't about to let a house pet order you around. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let that happen. Not a very good one, and you know that I strive to be the best at everything."

She leans in close enough that your noses were touching, making it seem like she was going to kiss you. 

"You're mine, (y/n). Not Akira's."

"I'm y..yours Kirari."