You/Miroslava Honebami - Together

If Miroslava could properly focus on the game, she would've realized that she was being tricked

If Miroslava could properly focus on the game, she would've realized that she was being tricked. She wanted to blame you but it was her own fault. She was the one that couldn't concentrate since the moment that Yumeko dragged you in the room to watch the gamble.

"Miroslava Honebami is officially eliminated!"

Miroslava's clenches her hands into fists and turns to face Itsuki. She would've never trusted her from the beginning. There was so many things she could've done that would've made her win the game and yet she didn't do any of them. Instead, she had blindly trusted someone all so she could impress you with the win.

"This was your plan from the very start, wasn't it Itsuki?"

Itsuki gives her a smile as she nods.

"I'm sorry but I needed you out of the way to win."

Hearing that she had been set up from the beginning, Miroslava got pissed. Wrapping her hand around the traitor's throat, she pushed her up against the wall. Itsuki closes her eyes when she sees a fist coming towards her face but it never lands. She opens her eyes to find her captor with a smile.

"Well played, Itsuki. I'll keep your secret if you tell me your friends name."

Itsuki knew that Miroslava knew everyone that was involved in the gamble so she concluded that she was talking about you. She turns to look at you and then back to the girl standing in front of her with a frown.

"Why do you want to know her name? You're not going to hurt her, are you?"

"Hurt her? I just want to get to know her. Will you or will you not tell me her name?"

Itsuki pushes her off to put some space in between the two of them to think.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'll tell your little friend about your crush on him."

"It's (y/n)! Please don't hurt her."

"I told you. I just want to get to know her."

Itsuki sighs as she watches her make her way to you. She just hoped you could forgive her for giving the girl your name. You liked being in the background so no one could disturb you. The last thing you would want was catching someone's attention.

X

You hold your breath as you watched the girl make her way up the stairs and down the rows of chairs to sit beside you.

"Don't be so nervous. I'm not going to hurt you, (y/n)."

She placed a hand on your thigh in hopes it would calm you down but it just made you tense up at her touch. Miroslava is quick to remove it and actually apologizes.

"I..it's okay. You were just trying to help."

"I can go if you'd like. I don't want to be reason for you to have a panic attack."

You give her a small smile while shaking your head.

"No. I'd like for you to stay. I'm not entirely sure what's going on in the game. Maybe you can explain it to me."

Miroslava was more than happy to explain the entirety of the game to you. She loved watching as your face lit up every time that you guessed one of their actions correctly. She might've lost the election but she was certainly happy with the outcome. She was able to spend the rest of the day with you and even managed to get a date with you.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Goddess

Midari I... - Detention

Nozomi Komabami - Bump

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 3

Itsuki .... - Sorry

Yumemi .... - Cling

--------------