You/Ririka Momobami - Game

It wasn't difficult to spot the 2 sisters in the crowd

It wasn't difficult to spot the 2 sisters in the crowd. They stuck out like a sore thumb and it was honestly amusing to see how out of place they felt. Not wanting to get on Kirari's bad side, Yumemi went up the bleachers to sit with them.

"I didn't think that the two of you were going to come."

Ririka paid no attention to Yumemi as she was far too focused on the field.

"Neither did I. I thought Ririka was kidding when she said that she wanted to come to one of the games. I've never even seen her be interested in any sports."

Yumemi gave her an 'are you kidding me' look. It was quite obvious to everyone as to why Ririka had decided to pay a visit to the school's softball team. Everyone except for the two important people in Ririka's life, you and Kirari.

"Well it's nice to see the president and vice-president supporting the school's softball team. They have been undefeated since the start of the season, it was about time that the two of you showed up."

While Yumemi and Kirari talked about school related to the student council, Ririka paid them no attention. She was more interested in watching your every move. To learn about the game of course, not because she had a huge crush on you.

X

You were making your way to the benches when you spotted Ririka. A part of you didn't think that she would show up but you were more than happy to have been proven wrong. After giving her a big smile and a wave, you met up with your team to discuss strategy.

Now that you knew Ririka was watching, you couldn't concentrate. You wanted to impress her but it was difficult to do so when you felt her eyes on you. You started to think twice about what you were doing and it was affecting the way you were playing. It got to the point that your coach had to pull you out before you ended up hurting yourself or allowing the other team to score.

X

Ririka had actually taken the mask off when you waved at her. Suddenly she felt hot and couldn't breathe with the mask on. Seeing how flustered Ririka had gotten just from a simple wave and smile, Kirari put the pieces together.

"We'll be right back, Ririka. We're going to get some snacks. Do you want anything?"

"No, thanks."

Ririka's eyes stayed glued to the field, not seeing the smirk that Kirari had. From previous experiences, nothing good ever came out of them.

Kirari drags Yumemi to an empty area to talk to her.

"Alright. I know that you know about Ririka's minor crush on your best friend."

"You finally put the pieces together. I'm relieved."

"So you did know? When did you find out about it?"

"It wasn't hard to tell. I would often see Ririka get jealous when I got to close to (y/n). Knowing that (y/n) feels the same way about Ririka, I pushed her to invite your sister to the game. I just know that it's just a matter of time when one of them asks the other out."

"Are you sure that it's a good idea to be interfering in their love lives?"

Yumemi raised her eyebrow at Kirari, not believing that she cared if either of you were bothered about the idea of someone pushing the two of you together.

"Like you care. Lets just go buy the snacks and head back. The game is almost ending."

X

The game ended just in time as the two of them headed back to the bleachers. Ririka wasn't where they had left her.

"Where did she go? She just couldn't have disappeared." Kirari is about to start her search for her sister when Yumemi drags her back and points to two people standing near the fence. Seeing your number and the mask that Ririka was holding, Kirari was easily able to see that it was the two of you. "I can't believe we missed it! I came here for nothing. Come on, lets go break the two of them up so they can do a redo of it."

"Oh, no you don't. I'm not letting you mess with my best friend. She's finally found someone that isn't only interested in her voice or looks and I'm not letting you ruin it."

X

You're momentarily distracted from your question when you see Yumemi dragging Kirari out away from the field.

"Is everything okay?"

"Why is Yumemi dragging your sister? Did I miss something?"

Ririka turns around to see Kirari struggle against Yumemi's hold. The sight of her sister getting dragged was hilarious and it made her laugh. Her laugh was contagious so you joined her. A minute later and the two of you had finally calmed down.

"I'm just going to assumed that my sister was going to do something to ruin this for us?"

"Should I be worried about her?"

"No. She's harmless. Anyways, what were you going to ask me?"

"Oh, right. Would you like to go on a date with me, Ririka?"

There's a slight hint of pink on her cheeks as she nods.

X

Yumemi relays to Kirari the good news.

"Well I can at least now mess with her for dating my sister."

"Don't you dare or I'll tell Sayaka about it."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Panic

--------------