You/Mary Saotome - Just a Friend To You

You couldn't understand why Mary refused to put a label on your relationship

You couldn't understand why Mary refused to put a label on your relationship. The two of you went out of dates, had gone past first base and even stayed over at each other's houses. It baffled you that she refused to make things official. If she continued to deny everything, you were going to deny her everything. You would just simply act as her friend.

"Stop being stupid, (y/n). We're in school. Lets not talk about those kinds of things."

"If not now then when, Mary? I've tried talking to you about it for so long but you always shut me down."

"That's because there's no point in talking about it. There's nothing for us to talk about."

"Yes, there is. I want to know what we are."

"What do you mean? You already know what we are. Why are you asking this?"

You rolled your eyes as she played dumb.

"I want a straight answer. What the fuck are we?"

"I already gave you your answer! What more do you want from me?"

You took a deep breath to calm down. You couldn't lose your cool in front of everyone.

"I'm not going to continue any of our after school activities if you don't answer me. What the fuck are we?"

Annoyed and pissed off that you had brought it up, Mary couldn't help but yell at you.

"We're just friends!!"

You laughed, feeling stupid for thinking that she would answer something else. You open your mouth to call her out on her lie but stop yourself. You had already promised yourself to stop making a fool out of yourself. If she wanted to label you as a friend then you were going to be her friend.

"Thank you. That helps a lot."

You tell her before standing up and heading out of the class. Mary stays at her spot, refusing to chase after you. She hadn't done anything wrong.

"For someone as smart as you, Mary, you can really be an idiot at times."

Yumeko tells her as she walks out of the class to find you.

X

Yumeko finds you outside of the school, attempting to leave the premises without getting caught.

"They're not going to be too happy if they see one of their students leave before school ends.'

"Yumeko!"

You jump in shock, not expecting for anyone to be outside.

"I heard what happened and I just had to follow you out. I can't leave you alone in case you might do something stupid as well."

You scoof at her.

"Stupid? I'm not Mary. I'm fine on my own. You can go back to class."

"You look like you need a friend."

"I have plenty of those, Yumeko."

You answer bitterly. Yumeko laughs and grabs your arm as she leads you down another path.

"Maybe I want to be more than friends."

X

After the two of you had skipped school that day, you had been inseparable. Yumeko was always with you and it annoyed Mary. She tried to talk to you but you ignored her calls, messages and any attempts to get you alone. She didn't want to admit it but she missed you. She missed going on dates with you. She missed going on dates with you. She hated that you had managed to make her fall for you. If she wanted to fix things, she needed to come clean about her feelings.

She waits until lunch to talk to you, not caring that Yumeko was always around. The only reason she was in this mess was because she didn't want anyone to know about her feelings. If she could tell you that she loved you in front of Yumeko, it might make you give her a second chance.

Taking a deep breath, she walks in to find you kissing Yumeko. She's angry for a second but it vanishes when she realizes that she had no reason to be angry. You had given her a chance and she blew it.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Council

Kirari Momobami - Miss

Kirari Momobami - Wedding

Mary S.... - Prom

Sachiko Juraku - Loss

Kirari Momobami - Sick

Midari I... - Spike

Sayaka I... - Interest

Mary S.... - Safe

Ririka Momobami - Clan

--------------