You/Yumemi Yumemite - Self Part 2

Yumeko felt bad about what happened during the gamble with Yumemi. It wasn't her intention for the two of you to break up. In fact, she loved how cute the two of you looked together. It broke her heart to see how broken the two of you were after breaking up. 

"Yumeko, no. I know that look. I'm not going to get dragged into whatever you're planning."

Wanting to make a scene to convince Mary quicker, Yumeko got down on her knees, clasped her hands together and looked up at her with a pout. 

"Please. Mary, I just want for our friends to get back together. I hate seeing them so sad. Don't you want them to be happy again."

Mary crosses her arms with an annoyed sigh. She often gagged whenever she saw how affectionate the two of you were. Even that wasn't as bad as seeing the two of you cry about the break up. Getting the two of you back together would solve her problem of seeing the two of you upset. She wasn't doing it because she was friends with you, she was doing it to deal with something less annoying than tears. 

"First of all, they're not my friends. (y/n) and I, partnered up to gamble once and that's it. Second, I'm agreeing to this because I get more annoyed to see them cry than seeing them be affectionate."

Yumeko didn't really care for any of the reasons, she was just happy to hear that you were agreeing to her plan. Standing up, she moves in to hug you, only for Mary to press a hand against her forehead to stop her. 

"Hug me and I won't help you."

X

Yumemi glared at Yumeko as she finished explaining her plan. If she could even call it that, the plan was just for Yumeko to gamble with you to go on a 'date' with you. The only reason why the plan would even work was because after the breakup, you would literally accept anyone's offer to gamble. Including Midari's, were the bet was to shoot 3/6 shots in the gun to the loser.

"The plan is stupid, Yumeko. Do you really think that she would accept to gamble with you?"

"Yumemi, it's not nice to call something stupid when it's to benefit you."

Saori was literally willing to do anything at this point for the two of you to get back together. She had tried everything for the past two weeks but nothing worked. 

"If I may, I think Yumeko's plan might work. She won't be suspicious with Mary also joining in on the gamble. The chances of them winning is 2/3 so it's more than likely that they'll win the gamble."

Yumemi really had nothing left to lose. Saori was right. It would be hard for you to suspect that there was an ulterior motive to the gamble. 

"Alright, lets do it."

X

"Let me get this straight, the two of you want to gamble with me for a date. If either one of you wins, I agree to go on a date with you. If I win, I get to pick whatever I want."

"That's pretty much it. So what do you say? Do you want to gamble with me and Mary? Sayaka has kindly offered to referee the gamble for us."

"I'll gamble with you and Mary. If I win, I want the two of you to leave me alone. Do you accept my terms?"

"Deal!"

The two of them answered.

X

You looked down at your cards and then to the pile in the middle of the table. Nothing in your hand would get you out of the tight spot that Mary and Yumeko had pushed you in. You should've know that you wouldn't have been able to beat them at their own game.

"(y /n), do you forfeit?"

"No! Just give me a second."

You answered Sayaka. She stayed quiet, allowing you a few more minutes to think things over. She was also in on the plan. Just so she could get Yumemi to stop crying about the breakup. It was making her have a headache and interfering with her private time with Kirari. 

"I..I forfeit."

You say in defeat. You didn't want to go on a date with them but it was impossible for you to win with the cards that you had. 

"Yay! We're going to have so much fun. I promise!"

X

Your first clue that something was wrong was when they asked you to meet them at (favorite restaurant), it was a guilty pleasure of yours that no one was aware that you liked it. The only one who was aware of it was Yumemi. Your second clue was that they had stopped answering your messages after you gave them Yumeko's last name. The hostess had told you that weren't any reservations in that name but you were expected at another table. 

"I'm sorry, you got the wrong table. I hav.."

"Wait, (y/n). Don't go. Please. I just want to talk."

"Yumemi, I don't want to..."

"Please. I won't take long. I know that you can't turn down your favorite meal. If you don't want to see me after I finish talking then I'll go and leave you to your meal."

You hated how much she knew you. 

"Fine. But you're paying."

X

"I just want to say that I'm sorry, (y/n). I never wanted to hurt you and I didn't plan on keeping that side of me from you for too long. I just needed to find the right time to tell you. You have to understand that it's a little difficult to tell someone that you've been lying about who you really how."

"Then you shouldn't have done it in the first place!"

"I know! I know. I really hate myself for doing it but I couldn't help it. The only person that's ever seen me like that was Saori and that was after years of friendship. Even then, it was hard to reveal that ugly side of me. I'm terribly sorry, (y/n). I'm not beginning for you to take me back because I know that I've hurt you too much but I want to go back to being friends."

"Yumemi, I do..."

"Please. We were such good friends before we started dating and I can't go back to being without you in my life. I..I need you."

"It's stupid of me to ask but are you going to be honest from now on?"

"Yes! I won't hide anything from you."

"Okay, we can go back to being friends. Just friends. I hate to admit it too but I can't go back to being without you in my life. It's hard for me to trust you to agree to go back in a relationship with you but I think that being friends will work for now. Who knows in the future."

Yumemi nearly climbed out of her seat to go kiss you. Forcing herself to stay in her seat, she gave you a smile and called the waiter over to order dessert. She was going to do everything she could for the two of you to get back together, starting with ordering your favorite dessert.