You/Midari Ikishima - Hit

Midari nearly lost it when she received a call from your parents about your accident

Midari nearly lost it when she received a call from your parents about your accident. They hadn't told her what happened but she figured that she had something to do with the accident. The two of you had just finished arguing about something that she couldn't remember and you had taken off in tears before Midari could stop you. She tried to call you several times until eventually her calls went straight to voicemail. Midari assumed it was because you had turned off your phone. Never in a million years would she had expected she was being sent to voicemail because you had gotten into an accident.

"Is something wrong Midari?"

"I...I need to go to the hospital. (y/n) got into an accident."

It was a miracle that Midari was even able to hold it together in front of Yuriko.

"Come on. I'll have my driver take us."

X

Midari didn't even wait for the driver to jump out of the car and rush to find you. Unfortunately, with her not being related to you, the receptionist refused to give her any information.

"She's my girlfriend! Dammit. Let me see her!"

"Ma'am, I cannot allow you to see her. You're not related to her nor are you an emergency contact. Please just wait until her family allows you to visit."

"Fine! You're fucking useless."

The nurse just points to the seats before she continues with the next client. When Midari is sure that the nurse isn't looking, she heads for the patient rooms.

X

"Midari? What are you doing?"

Your mom had spotted Midari running down one of the hallways and called her over.

"I need to see her. How is she? How bad was it? Has she woken up?"

"Midari, sweetie, take a deep breath with me and I'll answer all your question. Can you do that for me?"

Midari nods and takes a deep breath to satisfy your mother.

"How is she?"

"She's doing well. The accident wasn't major but she did managed to hurt her head. They brought her to the hospital to make sure that she didn't get a concussion."

"Oh, thank god. I'm so relieved. Can I go in and see her?"

Your mother nods.

"Of course, she's been asking for you."

X

The two of you stared at each other, neither of you able to come up with words.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). This is all my fault. If I had only listened to you then none of this would've happened."

You couldn't deny what she was saying but Midari was only partly responsibly for what happened. Despite not being able to see because of your tears, you had still decided it was a good idea to drive.

"It wasn't all your fault. I could've waited until I had calmed down. I should've never driven while I was crying."

"You shouldn't have even been crying in the first place. You're right. I need to stop being so careless with my life if I want to have a future with you."

You sigh as you reach over to take her hand in yours.

"I'm not asking for you to stop gambling. All I'm asking is for you to stop betting your life or the loss of any limbs, Midari."

"I'll do it! No more gambling with my life or any limbs."

"Really? Just like that? I know it's all of a sudden.."

"I don't care. If I hadn't been so stubborn and listened to your concerns then you wouldn't have gotten into an accident."

"Lets just put this all on pause. I'm still not allowed to go and I'll like for you to keep me company while I'm stuck here."

"I can do that."

"Good. Now pull up a chair and tell me all about how your last gamble went. I'm sure Yumeko wasn't happy that you messed up the game."

"Oh, she wasn't happy at all..."

"Maybe, I might just for her help to get you back for making me cry."

At the mention of it, Midari gulps loudly and starts to beg for mercy.

"I'll do anything. Please just don't drag her into this."

"We'll see."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Midari I... - Smile

Kirari Momobami - Back

--------------