You/Mikura Sado- Why

Summary: Sachiko always wins.

Words can't describe how you're feeling when you learned of what Mikura had done

Words can't describe how you're feeling when you learned of what Mikura had done. You couldn't believe she had sought Sachiko. You had explicitly warned her to not pursue the cruel woman but she didn't listen. You should've known that Mikura would do anything just to be close to her crush.

Any attempts of talking to her about letting you pay off her debts was immediately shut down. She didn't want you spending your money on her but you knew it was because Mikura wanted to remain by Sachiko's side. It killed you to see Mikura lose herself to become Sachiko's perfect pet. She wasn't the same girl you knew from the previous year. She had change but you still loved her. The times were rare but whenever Sachiko wasn't around, the old Mikura would poke through. Those times made you your heart ache for the girl you love.

No longer able to stand by and watch her destroy her life, you decided to do something about it. You read and practiced any technique you could learn on how to become a master at poker. You begged your father to teach you to become a better player and he even brought his friends over to help you practice. You never told him why you wished to learn but he was happy to be spending time with you. It isn't until a few months later since you started learning that you were finally confident enough in your skills to challenge Sachiko.

"I want to gamble with you."

Sachiko looked down at you with a wide smile. It almost seemed like she was just waiting for this moment.

"I've never seen you gamble once. Are you sure you want to gamble against me? Maybe you should start small."

Determined to help your friend, you shook your head. You weren't backing down.

"I want to gamble with you. If I win, Mikura becomes my housepet. If I lose, I become yours."

Without hesitation, Sachiko agrees. Mikura actually speaks out of turn to protest the gamble.

"No! Absolutely not..."

Mikura is cut off when Sachiko pulls on her leash. It takes everything in you to not just punch her in the face for hurting Mikura.

"I believe we weren't asking for your opinion. I agree to your terms then."

The three of you head to an empty room where Mikura reluctantly sets up the game. You could tell she was trying to catch your attention but you didn't look at her. You needed to concentrate in order to win.

X

Sachiko almost felt bad when she saw your defeated expression. She could tell you had worked so hard to master the game but you hadn't taken into consideration that Sachiko knew you like the back of her hand. She could tell exactly what you were thinking by just the smallest movement of your brow.

She was happy to finally be able to call your hers after so long. You clearly hated the position you were in but she couldn't care what you thought. You were finally hers and she could finally keep you close. It was just a matter of time before she would be able to finally call you her girlfriend.