You/Mary Saotome - Deal Part 2

Summary: You finally realize the mistake you made. 

Ririka looked over at Mary who was deep in thought. After you had left to search for Ana, Ririka took it upon herself to bring you back. Kirari had wanted to join her but it wouldn't be a good idea after what had happened at Ana's place. The two of them argued back and forth until Mary volunteered to go with Ririka. The two sisters were reluctant to bring her along after seeing how Mary had been affected by your leave. 

"You really do love her, don't you?"

Ririka finally asked, no longer wanting to sit in silence. 

Mary continues to look out the window as she answered. 

"Unfortunately. I'm a fool for letting my guard down around her. I knew from the beginning that she still loved Ana but I was foolish enough to believe that she would've forgotten about her and focused on me."

From the girl she knew in high school, Mary had changed. Gone was the girl that was angry at the world and instead it was replaced by a girl in love. 

"You're not a fool. I know my sister and she takes everything seriously. Apart from the cheating, (y/n) was devoted to you. She wanted to make the best out of the situation that Kirari had put you in since she knew that you had also been forced into the life plan."

A bitter laugh escapes Mary. 

"Right. Lets not forget the fact that our marriage was arranged. Neither of us wanted to be married. I should've known better."

Ririka didn't know what to say. It felt like everything she said was just making things worse. If only Kirari hadn't forced the two of you into a life plan, maybe things would've been different. 

"We're almost there."

The rest of the ride was silent.

X

"This way." The man leads the two of them through the office until arriving at his office. He stops in front of his door before turning to look at the two of them. "I've provided all the details to Ms. Momobami as you asked."

Mary looked over at Ririka with a raised brow, confused about who this man was. She thought the two of them would be searching all over the city for you. Knowing how much influence the Bami clan had in the country, she should've known that it wouldn't take long to find you. 

"Thank you. We'll let you know if you need anything."

The detective excuses himself and leaves. Ririka waits until the man is gone before walking in. Inside, the two of them find you staring at a piece of paper. You looked like you hadn't slept in days. Ririka felt bad for what she had done but it needed to be done. Ana had done so much damage to their family and she wasn't going to stand for it any longer. 

"How long have you known?"

You look up to face Ririka. Your eyes were red, swollen and your cheeks were tear-stained letting them see that you must've been crying for hours. 

"About what?"

Mary stays by the door while Ririka moves to sit on the chair besides you. 

"That she never loved me. That she was using me. All I ever was to her was a piggy bank?"

Ririka attempted to take the pictures from you but you pulled them out of her reach. She leans back on her chair as she began to explain how everything had started. How she learned of Kirari's plan since high school and realizing that things hadn't ended with Ana. That she realized that you were going to need proof that Ana wasn't in love with you in order to finally let her go.