You/Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

Sachiko hated that you refused to act like her pet

Sachiko hated that you refused to act like her pet. You weren't like Mikura and it pissed her off that you acted like everything was normal. You had lost the gamble and that meant you were supposed to be Sachiko's personal pet.

"You know Sachiko, I think it's best that you keep (y/n) on a leash as well. It wouldn't look good on you to allow her to roam free like she wasn't yours."

"I don't need your advice, Kirari. I can handle her."

"It doesn't seem to me like you're handling her. As part of the student council, you're held to higher standards than the rest of the school. If you can't handle her then I'll step in."

There was no way in hell that Sachiko was going to let Kirari take you for herself. She was well aware of the fact that Kirari also seemed to feel something for you.

"I said that I'll handle her!"

Kirari laughs as she watches Sachiko storm off. Out of everyone in the student council, Sachiko was her favorite person to mess with. The more buttons she pushed, the better her reaction. After finding out that she had feelings for you, Kirari made it seem like she was interested in you. She didn't think Sachiko would be fooled but it form the look of things, it's obvious that she hadn't realized that Kirari was simply messing with her.

X

"Where have you been!? You where supposed to meet us in the student council room."

"I was busy. You can't seriously expect for me to follow you around. I have class."

"I don't care. You lost and that made you my personal pet. Meaning that you'll follow me around wherever I go. Your schedule doesn't matter, mine does."

"You're fucking crazy, Sachiko. I have class to get to, move."

Mikura gasps as Sachiko removes her collar and quickly places it around your neck.

"I told you that your schedule doesn't matter. If you don't want your parents to drown in the debt that you owe me, I suggest that you be a good girl and keep that collar on." You were beyond livid and that made Sachiko smile. She loved to see the angry look in your eyes. "Are you going to be a good girl, (y/n)? I would hate to punish your parents for your actions."

"I'll behave."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yumeko J... - Frustration

Kirari Momobami - Hoodie

Midari I... - Trouble

Kirari Momobami - Away Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Ring

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 2

--------------