2

Hana's POV

(Next Day)

"One caramel mocha frappuccino" I said and handed her the money

She smiled at me and started making my order. Everyone knows who I am and they know what order I always want. I am always here during breaktime, free time, or before our class starts. I don't have many friends in my current school since I am not that good at being so friendly with random people. They never approached me, so I did the same. I have so much pride in me and I'm not gonna fucking lower it for some bitches running around the school with super short skirts. 

"Here, Ms. Jeon" she smiled and handed me my order "Thank you. Come again!" 

I left the coffee shop while carrying the frappuccino on my left hand while my right hand is carrying my bag. I don't always wear some handbags, it's always a backpack but Jimin said I have to enter a prestigious school in which female students act all classy and looking so elegant in what they wear every day. I know those bitches wearing the same school uniform as I am were staring at me like I am some goddess they saw for the first time.

I got in the car and started driving to my house. They told me to go home right away because we have things to talk about. Actually, I still have two classes for today. Jungkook and Taehyung went to my school to get the requirements I need, and they also informed my teachers that I'm not going to attend their classes starting tomorrow. They also sent me to the best salon and changed my looks. I now have a big wave volume of hair, dyed in ash blonde, light makeup, gray contact lens and they also did manicure and pedicure.

Starting tomorrow, I am a student of Sanxia Academy. 

As I arrived, I entered the house and saw them preparing a lot of things. I saw some big boxes in the living room. They also have a big whiteboard, a lot of paper, laptops and other things that I think they needed. 

"Hi? Am I disturbing you guys?" 

"Not really. We need you" Yoongi said while busy typing something on his laptop 

"Okay, so where do we start?" 

Jin put the picture of the school on the board "This is Sanxia Academy. A school that is full of mystery and other things that will creep you out. A school that looks normal and ordinary but it's not. The students will approach you first as soon as they saw you looking like a rich student. You will look suspicious once you entered there with that attitude of yours, quiet and staying away from people"

RM put my photo on the board "Now, you are Hana who is always quiet and hates people so much. Starting tomorrow, you are Hana who is a spoiled kid who doesn't mind spending her money on everything she wants. You have this cool yet elegant personality that makes you unique" 

"Not bad but I love to save money. Where am I going to get the money that I am going to show them?" 

"That's not a problem. You have us. That's easy" Jimin

Jhope put another photo "This is Sanxia Penthouse where students of Sanxia Academy stays at. Not all students can afford that place. The number of students that are staying there can be counted using your finger-"

"That means it's fucking expensive?" 

"Yup! It costs a lot more than you think. Everyone wants to stay there but not all can" Jhope said and giggled, then he put on another photo "You will be using this car instead of your own car. This is a very expensive car and we want you to caught everyone's attention. More like an epic entrance"

"This is fun" 

"Anyways, once you entered the school, you will be toured around the Sanxia Academy if you want, but it's okay if you refused. It's better to be toured around so you will be familiar with the place. Then, you will be given what you needed as a student of Sanxia Academy. You also will be asked if you want to buy a place in the Sanxia Penthouse. You have to say yes and this little one will be your backup" Jungkook said and handed me a black card that shines brighter than my future "That's your black card. Unlimited money. You just have to show off and act like a princess as you do your job to help us"

"Anything else?"

"Nothing else"
Yoongi 

"Don't we have some earpiece? Or tracker?

"We are not detectives. We are just doing all of these for a damn documentary"
Yoongi said and looked at the big boxes "Those boxes contain your things, bags, clothes, heels, and more"

"Then if I am gonna have an epic entrance, everyone will be interested in me. What if they flirt with me? Do I have to flirt back or not?" 

"It's your choice but you have to be careful as much as possible. You don't know who the killer is" Jungkook

"I'm excited. This feels like a mission. I just have to act like a curious student about the crimes and stories about the story. I have to report it to you guys, everything that I will know from the students. Then, work done"

"Just remember one thing, Hana"
Yoongi

"What?" 

"You shouldn't trust anyone but yourself"