10

Jeongin's POV

(Next day)

I went to school and as expected no one is making a gossip about us nor looking at us. It's a normal routine for us to see a dead body and not even knowing the real reason behind the death. It was also normal for me and my friends to be blamed or be the main suspects of the death because of the connected evidences that led to us. I don't really know why this fucking tattoo kept making me connect to the crime and it's hard for me stay out of it since the killer is drawing the same tattoo I have on the student's dead body.

Actually, I don't believe that me or one of my friends might be the killer. It's obvious that killer wants us to be suspected and be blamed. It was a perfect crime that happens over and over again but Detective Chad didn't even know how to corner the killer or make a plan about it. Sometimes I kept asking myself what if Principal Eve is the killer? That makes sense to me. I know she purposedly put all the rich students in this fucking class and no one even died among us through the years. It's alway from the other classes or the school staffs. What if she wants to have money from us that's why she is not letting us go? At first, I thought I was overthinking but seeing how she treats Hana who was born with golden spoon in her mouth is so fucked up.

I sat on my chair and just ignored all the noise. I am not usually quiet but after Hana was transferred I became quiet. I just know she can be as powerful as I am and she is kind of suspicious. The issues and creepy crimes about Sanxia Academy, she must've heard it. Why would she transfer here out of all the schools? She can trasnfer to school in abroad but whu here? Just seeing her, she acts different. What if she is connected to the killer?

"Ya" Jisung called and handed me his chips "I heard from your Father that you didn't go home last night?"

"Would you go home if they will force you to marry someone?"

"You made the right choice" he chuckled

"I would never let them make decisions for me"

He just nodded and continued eating "I think Ace should be the main suspect here instead of us"

"Why?"

"Yesterday, Hana talked to us and mentioned that Ace cornered her and put the knife on her neck. Then, he told her what's written on the note we saw on top of the dead body. It says Welcome home, Jeon Hana. Don't you think it's Ace?" Jisung asked

"Did Hana tell Detective Chad?"

"I don't know but I think she did. Do you know that there is part of me that kept telling me Ace did not do that to Hana? Why would Ace show himself to Hana or to us after revealing to Hana that he is the killer? That's not make sense" Jisung

"Hana is telling the truth" Minho said and sat in front of us

"Why would you say so?"

"I saw Ace trying to kiss Hana while holding her tight. That should be counted as rape" Minho

"I'm sure you did something to Ace-"

"I just punched him" Minho

"Just?"

"As what I am expecting from you, punching someone is really easy for you and it's like the basic thing to do" Jisung said looking proud

"I wasn't supposed to interfere but when I asked Ace. He sarcastically answered me, I got mad and punched him. Then, Hana was able to go" Minho

I looked at their seat and saw Akira writing. She is not here and I don't think I saw her car earlier.

"Where is Hana?"

"Ah, Principal Eve gave her a tour around the Sanxia Penthouse. She will purchasing her place there" Jisung said and drank his water as he faced Akira "Right, Akira?"

Akira just boredly nodded not knowing what is it about.

"Jeongin, Detective Chad wants to see you" Chan said and sat

"Again?"

I went to the room where we talked to him. I just saw him there reading something while tapping the pen boredly.

"You called me?"

"Hmm. I just want to know something-" Detective Chad

"I also want to know something about Hana. Did Ace really threatened Hana?"

"He did. That's what Hana told me. I am sure that she is telling the truth" Detective Chad said

"What do you want to know about?"

"Ah, about your fear. I'm sure a lot of people who has phobia have reasons why they fear that one thing. I would like to know yours" Detective Chad

"That's... Something I would never answer"

"Why is that?" Detective Chad

"I would answer any questions even my family background but talking about my fear is something we should avoid"

"It's-" Detective Chad

"Also, about what happened to Hana yesterday. Shouldn't you do something to Ace or at least investigate him? Why are you only focusing on me and my friends?"

"Jeongin-" Detective Chad

I took the pen and tapped it "Don't you think you are too obvious? You are not doing your job very well"

"Let's not conclude-" Detective Chad

"I can always get rid of my fear when I am desperate to do something to a traitor"