98

Hana's POV

(Night)

"I'll see you later. I will just take care of the documents" Jungkook said and kissed my forehead "I asked one of your friends to stay with you here tonight"

"No worries. I'll see you later after you take care of it and please drive safely"

"Uh... I forgot. We will be leaving tomorrow. I sold the house and all of our things are in your suite. I will check out your stay there before we leave. You will continue your medication in states. Now take care and do what the doctors tells you, okay?" Jungkook

"What if they tell me to kill myself?"

"Hana" he called to warn me but I just smiled at him "You are crazy. Don't ever think about something like that. I need to go"

"Yup, go on. I'll wait"

He nodded and smiled. He just checked the food and arranged it. He waved at me and finally left my room. I stayed on my bed for a few minutes and when I finally made sure he left. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and changed the lab gown to my clothes.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and washed my face. As I got out of the bathroom, I heard someone talking outside my room. I quickly wore the lab gown on top of my clothes and lied down on my bed again. I covered my lower part with blanket so they won't notice.

"Hana, how are you?" the doctor asked as soon as he entered "Can you be honest with me? What do you feel?"

"I'm fine. I feel well after a few days of resting. Also, I don't feel hurt at all when I am moving"

I lied. I do feel pain. It hurts as fuck. How can that killer be so harsh on me? The last time I checked, he said he can't hurt me and no one can. Then he stabbed me. What a liar he is.

"Okay, I guess you just need to be extra careful on your flight tomorrow. I will be giving you medicine to drink and the things you should avoid. You are good to go" he smiled at me

I nodded and watched him leave my room. I took a deep breath as I tried to hide the pain but it won't go away. The fuck is wrong with this wound. I did everything I can to recover as soon as possible. I removed what's inserted to me and took my phone with me as I stood up and left. I wore my cap and pretended be a visitor. I tried to act normal and walked naturally.

As I reached outside, I got in a cab and gave him the address of Sanxia. Then I received a call from Jeongin...

Jeongin calling...

"Hey"

[I checked every suite and it all seem normal. Nothing looks weird. I checked the penthouse and uh... Hyunjin has this weird board. It has weird writing and I can't understand. I mean I can read but I don't know what it means. Also, there is written there CONFERENCE ROOM and other places like LIBRARY, LABORATORY... I don't know. Lastly, Minho's room has a board too which has our pictures and some drawings]

"It might be one of them? Leave the penthouse. Hyunjin might come back. I'll see you later" I ended the call quickly before he even recognized where I am

Earlier, I heard what Hyunjin said and I am bothered. I wanted to open my eyes and talk to him but I think it's better for him to open up and tell me while I am asleep. I think he is comfortable with that so I pretended to be sleeping and listened to him.

We are leaving tomorrow and I can't leave without digging deeper. I lied when I said I am fine but this wound kept giving me so much stress. When Jeongin told me about the secret room at Sanxia, I knew it was in Sanxia Academy. It is the only place where crime happens, enough time to watch someone and kill it right after.

I paid the cab as soon as it stopped in front of Sanxia. There is no guard outside the place and I hurriedly went inside or else he will caught me. The places that Jeongin mentioned is in the same floor as our classroom.

As I arrived at our floor, I went to rhe laboratory. I tried to open everything there and checked if there is some secret passage to that secret room. Next, I went to the library and checked every wall but it's impossible since the next room is the conference and there is no big gap enough to have a room.

I went to the conference room and nothing seems weird but as I got out, I noticed the wall is bigger and wider compared to the other rooms. I hurriedly entered and went to the big shelf. I pushed it to the side and noticed a door-

This is it.

I used my hairpin to open the door and it did opened. As I entered, everything is there. Monitor that has access to cctv cameras in every place, there are pictures of us and beside it is our connection to one another. Also the evidence that pointed at them as the killer was written too.

"Hana" a voice called behind me

As I turned around-

"Hwang Hyunjin?"