24

Hana's POV

"I'm leaving"

"Sure. Take care of yourself. Always update me, okay?" Jungkook smiled and gave me a paperbag "Don't skip meals. I would hit your head if I heard you didn't eat your food"

"Thank you" I hugged him as tight as I can 

"Go now. You are being dramatic again" he rolled his eyes

I just nodded and got in my car. I waved at him for the last time and drove to the Academy.

Last night, I had enough sleep because Jungkook took care of me and even answered my homeworks. His friends also spent time with me and talked to me about their plan after finishing the project. They want us, including me, to go and have vacation for a week. They said that I can just drop out of that school and enter another one. Since they still have copy of my original requirements. What do I expect from them? They are really good when it comes to fooling someone.

I arrived at school and just entered the building. I don't feel good but I have to attend classes and I don't want to miss anything of what might happen today. Yesterday, no one talked about it since no one found out about Akira's death. No one asked about Ace or Akira's absence. It was hars for me to sit there and pretend to be fine but Jeongin kept making me busy or talking to me so I won't cry or anything. I am thankful to him for staying beside me yesterday despite the rumors of us dating.

As I entered the classroom, it feels different and all the students were quiet which is not normal. I reached my seat and saw a bag on Akira's seat.

"Hi, Jeon Hana" a girl greeted

This girl is the one Akira kept talking about. She always made fun of Akira for being close to the 8 popular boys. I don't know what she is up and she never done anything to me but seeing her makes my blood boil so much. Now she is smiling like she is playing with me.

"Shouldn't you greet me back?" Blaire

I just ignored her and put my bag on my seat but she slammed the table that made everyone look at us.

"Ya. Answer me" she said and I can feel she is annoyed by how I acted

I just ignored her once again and sat on the chair, I opened the newspaper that was on top of my desk. She took it, crumpled and threw it somewhere.

"Blaire" Chan called her but she ignored them

"Why are you here?" Jisung asked as he saw the girl

"Students here are well mannered unlike you, so act one if you want to be here" Felix said and sat on his chair

"Why can't you fucking greet me?!" she shouted to me

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Minho shouted to her

I stood up and looked at her "Why would I need to greet you? Are you someone who deserves it?"

"I'm Blaire-" Blaire

"I know the one who kept acting like an almighty when you are below us"

"Watch your words" she glared

"I know you very well. I've heard a lot about you"

"Then act nice" Blaire

"I heard you are beautiful, rich, smart, talented and has a lot of things to show off but you know what I love the most from what I heard?" I took the paper on top of her desk and crumpled "They said you are a trash, you just proved it" I threw the paper to her

Everyone made noise and started laughing as they saw Blaire's reaction from what I did.

"Ya!" she shouted

"What's with the noise?!" Principal Eve shouted as she entered with Professor Cole

I raised my hand "The trash needs some attention. I gave her what she wanted"

"Blaire, come here" Professor Cole said and she went to the front "Blaire is now taking up the slot that Akira left"

"What?" Jisung

Seungmin raised his hand "She is not that rich compared to Akira. Why is she here? No choice?"

Everyone started laughing again that made Blaire even more mad from what she heard. I went to the front and stared at Blaire.

"Can I just pay double of the exact amount? I don't want this girl here"

"Hana" Principal Eve called

"Everything here is all about money. Why can't I just buy the slot? No one needs trash here"

"Can I ask you some question?" one student asked

Blaire just nodded.

"What do you feel now that you are part of this class?" student

"I'm happy, of course. I am really part of this class if only Akira didn't showed off. Anyways, she is dead now. She deserves it though for being a slut" she chuckled

"What did you say?"

"Akira is a slut-" Blaire

I slapped her as hard as I can and grabbed her collar "Don't you ever talk bad about her. I will kill you"

"Why? Are you annoyed that I'm saying the truth?" she giggled and bit her lower lip which annoyed me even more

"Hana, stop" Jeongin whispered and tried his best to stop

I let go of her collar "I believe trash belongs to the garbage can but why are you here?"

"Ya-" Blaire

"Talk bad about Akira. I will put you where you belong"