READ THIS FOR A NEW BOOK :))

Third person's POV

Hana is staring at the side mirror of her car "I guess staying away is a good thing"

"Not really" Jeongin smirked and handed her the book "The book you are asking for two times. There you go. Welcome in advance"

"I can really count on you" Hana giggled

They are in 4th year college and are graduating students. Both Hana and Jeongin became bestfriends. They entered the same university leaving the others to the university they like.

"Do you know what kind of party we will attend?" Hana asked Jeongin

"I don't know but you should prepare hours before. I don't want to wait for you. You are getting ready for three hours" Jeongin rolled his eyes

What I mean when I said the word bestfriends. It is about the two being together throughout their college life. They have the same course and same classes. They are always together wherever they go and everyone in the university thought they were dating or something.

"Your treat" Jeongin said and handed Hana the keys

Hana pouted and got in the car, same goes with Jeongin. She drove the car to the said coffee shop where they are always at.

"Jeongin, did you ever thought of visiting Sanxia Academy?" Hana asked

"No, Dad is also planning to leave the deal once I graduate. He is expecting me to continue his work and the company" Jeongin answered while fixing his hair "How about you? Do you want to pay a visit?"

"Yeah, I just think it'll be really sad for me to remember all the memories in every part of Sanxia. Those people we lost" Hana

It's been awhile since Hana and Jeongin talked about Sanxia Academy. They are trying their best not to mention it or hear any of it. They miss the people they met there but the memories keep haunting them.

Jeongin is mad at himself for being selfish and finishing the nightmare before. If only he told them about the plan, he would've been together with his friends before they lost one.

As for Hana, her heart is still aching for the fact that the guy she loves keep giving her signal to choose him from the very start. He needs her more than anything else and he is not in a good condition. She chose his friends over him. That probably gave him a lot of pain. She still can't forget him.

The car parked in front of the Sanxia Academy.

They just found themselves quietly staring at the Sanxia Academy for a few seconds until they realized all of what happened.

"If Dad didn't just kill Hyunjin's Dad and your Mom. None of these will happen. We are all going to be peace and happy-" Hana

"Despite of what happened, we are all thankful to meet someone like you" Jeongin smiled

Their friends went to the place they wanted to be. Some went to different countried and some stayed but in a different university. They all lost communication and been trying to do their best to meet when they are free.

"Shall we go?" Jeongin asked

Hana shook her head "Let's look for the last time. I would like to see the place before I say goodbye"

They both entered the Sanxia Academy and the guard did let them enter. Their eyes keep wandering the buildings and every corner of Sanxia Academy.

"I remember when you first entered with your luxurious car and things. You got all our attention" Jeongin giggled

"And I met Seungmin, Felix, Chan, Jisung, Detective Chad, Professor Cole at the crime scene. I didn't know starting from that day I will be one those students who will suspect you all" Hana added and smiled

They entered the building and went to their classroom. It was a mess and all the desk and chairs were cogered in dust. There are spider webs as well.

"Fuck... The memories" Jeongin whispered

Hana looked at one desk which is Hyunjin's. Her tears started falling from her eyes as she remember when she first talked to Hyunjin. It was when Hyunjin asked if Hana is not suspicious of him.

"Every part of this Academy reminds me a lot of memories we all had" Hana chuckled and wiped her tears away

"I hope this Academy will be renovated and someone can run this school again. It's okay now and no one will be in danger. I guess opening this school is fine" Jeongin

"It is crazy how I am imagining of other things or ways to stop everything, so no one will die and leave us behind" Hana

They both agreed to leave but Hana told Jeongin to go first and she will just go somewhere. Jeongin did went to the car first and waited there while Hana went to the conference room.

She entered and opened the secret room. She saw all the photos there and the old monitor. She was about to go when she noticed a message on the wall.

"Will they ever forgive me?" she whispered

It was Hyunjin's hand writing.

She took a pen from her bag and wrote there a message too. Her tears keep falling from her eyes.

"Forgiven"

Her lips gave out a smile as she finished writing. Finally, she is willing to leave the past behind and move forward as she reach her dreams.

"Jeon Hana" someone called

She froze...

That voice. She knows who owns that voice and it gave her goosebump to hear it once again.

"Hyunjin"