EXPLANATION!!!

Okay, so I have seen the comments from the last chapter. I will explain every chapters here from Hana's accident. It was my fault for not explaining it properly T_T... CHAPTERS:

LAST CHAPTER, BYE WATTPAD. - This chapter contains what happened after a week of Hyunjin's death. She found out here that Hyunjin is planning to marry her if only she chooses him. He saw all Hyunjin's efforts and everything he owns was transferred to Hana's name.

READ THIS FOR A NEW BOOK :)) - This chapter showed Hana and Jeongin's college life. The two were left while others have their own life and chose their path which is to be far from one another. Hana heard Hyunjin's voice here.

HI, AGAINN!!! - This is the chapter where Hyunjin apologized to Hana for what happened. Then, Hana woke up from the dream. She got into an accident but she is not comatose. She woke up the next day. (READ THIS FOR A NEW BOOK - this is when Hyunjin talked to everyone. He wanted to come back but he doesn't know how to start again and explain everything to Hana since he is the killer. He wanted her to think it was all a dream) You can read here that one of them told Hana that she will enter Sanxia but she already knew.

BEFORE I START THE BOOK 3 LET ME REMIND YOU SOME THINGS:

Jeongin is an only child.
Taehyung doesn't have a sister.

This is the chapter where the plan was explained by BTS members. You all saw the students' profile which was never showed in the chapter 1. It is because everything is already planned from the beginning for Hana.

Hana entered the school but new faces appeared. You all knew Principal Eve died and all the students of Class A which is in book 1 and 2. Principal Eve was replaced by Principal Gil, and now Principal Dan while the students from book 1 were replaced by Tbz and Stayc. They changed other things here, like they have to stay in the dorm, because they wanted Hana to think that everything was just a dream.

- J gave her a tour and ended up telling her that she should've not went there because something happened that wasn't in the plan. They started the plan one month before they told Hana about Sanxia. Ashika who is a new student which they didn't know entered and went missing for a month. Hyunjin told them not to go and they all have to stay inside to know who the killer is. The mic that was on them is for Hyunjin to here what they are saying to Hana and if it is going well according to their plan.

Hyunjin acted like a rude student here, but it was all an act, yet, it has a meaning. He wanted to find the body to continue his plan for Hana. Professor Eli mentioned that Hana reminds Hyunjin of Ashika which is not true. They included Ashika in the plan but they really wanted to find her.

Ari told Hana about what happened here. It is true that Ashika got bullied because of the rumor that she cheated on Minho. They were really in a relationship and then broke up. Hyunjin nor the others suspects never had feelings for Ashika. It was just Minho.

Felix was talking about Hana when he mentioned about Ashika's accident. She was never in an accident. It was Hana he was talking about. He also told Hana that he misses her.

Hyunjin said here that Hana reminds them of Ashika which is not true as well. Felix also asked Hyunjin if he heard and Hyunjin said he hope nothing will be ruined which is their friendship. Everyone knows Hyunjin is the one who is supposed to end up with Hana but Felix seems to be swerving lane.

- Katana threatened Hyunjin here because she thought Hana will end up like Ashika. She is a secret agent and been investigating the eight of them since no one still knows who is the real killer. (Only Ace, Hana and Hyunjin knew about  what happened in book 2)

Hana told Katana about her dream and she wanted to help them prove who the killer is. But that was pushed aside, her main purpose now is to find out what happened to Ashika which made Katana cry.

This is where the dead bodies started appearing. It has the same method of killing which made it easy for Hana to recognize. The eight suspects started doing their thing to get close to Hana but they didn't expect that Ashika will be Hana's main purpose. She pretended to be her and started digging deeper.

Detective Chad and Katana agreed to find who killed Ashika or if she is still alive which is not in Hyunjin's plan. Hana is the one who joined them. Katana is not always in their room because she knows Hyunjin will visit Hana which is part of the plan. She also mentioned to Hana that the killer can't hurt her, because Hyunjin never really dared hurt her.

Hyunjin promised himself not to kill anyone anymore but Ashika's death started getting to him. He knows Ari knew something so he killed him not telling anyone about it, and they thought it was still part of the prank.

He did told Ashika that he is a killer which is not a secret anymore since everyone already knew about it.

Ari told Hyunjin that she doesn't know anything and mentioned Yoon and Professor Trina. He did killed the two but both didn't tell him anything about Ashika. He killed J next which is not really close to him since everything they tell Hana was scripted.

The reason why J was shock when he saw Hyunjin, she knew he is a killer and those who are in charge of the prank is Seungmin and Jisung only. She knew that Hyunjin will kill her.

They found Ashika's body which is underneath the carpet, in the secret door.

They saw Professor Eli was killed by the killer which shocked both Detective Chad and Katana since the two knew it wasn't part of the plan. They don't know who it is.

Detective Chad mentioned that Hana didn't talk when she left the computer room. It is because Hana heard Seungmin and Jisung were talking about her and Hyunjin's plan which shocked her the most. She was so mad at them and was even more mad when J really died.

Hyunjin mentioned in the last chapter that Professor Haz probably find out that all the witness of Ashika's death, were all dead. So, he took Katana instead to at least make someone confess what happened to Ashika.

Minho confessed that it was him who killed Ashika which is true. He did killed Ashika that night because he tried talking to her again to fix everything. But Ashika refused to come back to him and that made Minho mad. He killed her and hid her underneath the floor.

Remember when Hana mentioned Minho that she is Ashika? He was shocked to see her acting like she is really Ashika. He got scared and left. He also apologized to Ashika's picture and asked for forgiveness because he killed her.

I mentioned that Hana still have the ring. She still have it but she forgor where it came from since she had an accident and she unexpectedly forgot other things even her brother's name.

IF YOU ALL HAVE QUESTIONS. DO ASK IN THE COMMENT SECTION :))