59

Hana's POV

Someone knocked at the door that caught the teacher's attention "I forgot another student. Come in and introduce yourself"

I just opened my textbook and tried to look at every page. The lessons were a bit different since the Principal changed and suggested something advance for all of us-

"Ace"

I froze as I heard the voice and the name. As I looked at the front I saw Ace standing there normally like nothing happened. He looked around with smirk on his face and when he caught my eye, a smile curved on his lips.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as I kept staring at him

"Do you really have a death wish?" Minho asked

"Lee Minho!" our teacher called to prevent him from any fights

"He is a criminal! He shouldn't be here! He killed Akira!" Jisung shouted out of anger and was ready to fight but Chan is holding him

"Aren't you all the main suspects? Now that one of you is gone, then another crime happened, one of you must be the killer?" he smirked

"Enough with the argument!" our teacher shouted

Jisung can't do anything and sat but he still wants to fight Ace. He giggled as he walked beside me to the other row where the teacher assigned him to sit.

"I know all of you has a past that can't be forgotten and gave you nightmares but please. Let's not let our past lock us. Let's all move forward and pretend-" our teacher

"Pretend like nothing happened? If someone died who is really close to you, you witnessed how brutal that killing was, will you pretend like nothing happened?" Felix asked sarcastically but he is really calm "Will you pretend like nothing happened?"

The teacher stayed quiet for a few minutes and finally started the lesson like she didn't say anything. I know she was right when she said that we should move forward but I don't think it'll be easy for us, we witnessed everything and gives us nightmares. Just being here, reminds me the night that I last saw them with smiles on their faces. All the innocent lives were taken for some revenge.

I looked at the other side where Ace is sitting but he is acting like we are not there, like he is not being stared at. Then he looked at me and smiled playfully like it means something. My phone received a message, I hurriedly checked it.

From : Hyunjin

You really went there. I already told you to come with me and leave everything behind. I am willing to forget everything as long as I am with you but seems like you care for them more than you care for me.

To : Hyunjin

It's not like that. I will go with you once this ended. I just can't leave them. If it's easy for you, well it's not easy for me. Take care of yourself. I'll see you when I see you.

From : Hyunjin

Take care of yourself. He came back.

He? Could it be Ace he is talking about?
________________________

"Class dismissed. You all may take your lunch" our teacher with our second subject finally left for lunch

"Are you going with us for lunch?" Changbin asked

I shook my head and smiled "You guys can go first. I'll just try to review the lesson. I didn't really understand everything"

"I can teach you-" Seungmin

"It's fine. You guys can go"

They all nodded and left the room one by one except for Felix who stayed behind while playing the pen with his left hand. He is spacing out. I bet Ace is the reason why he is suddenly acting weird.

As soon as I saw everyone left, I finished arranging my things and went to Felix. I sat beside him but he didn't noticed since he is staring at the window.

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"What do you mean? Why are you sorry?"

He sighed and looked at me "It was my Father"

"Your Father? What do you mean? I don't understand-"

"He let Ace enroll here under his name. He found out that I am enrolled here and he tried to stop me but I didn't let him. Then he did that" Felix

"How did you know?"

"I texted him. I talked to him and asked him to take out Ace from Sanxia Academy but he said he let Ace enroll under his name" he chuckled but pain can be heard "What kind of Father is he?"

"Then why are you sorry? You didn't want that to happen. It wasn't your fault that he was enrolled here under your Father's name. For now, let's find the killer and put him to jail along with Ace"

Felix nodded "About what I asked you that night... Was it true?"

"It was true but I never expected to be close to all of you. Actually, I only cared for myself in the beginning but the day goes by, you all became close to me. I can even sacrifice my life for all of you"

He chuckled and smiled "If I will threaten you right now. Are you going to let me? Can you date me in exchange of not telling them about it-"

"Why are you going to threaten me?"

"I am selfish" he whispered

"H-Huh?"

He looked at me "...because I want you to be mine only"