80

Jungkook's POV

Why did Hyunjin lied? 

At first, I am starting to believe that he is really innocent. Everything he tells us were true and I thought he is an innocent. I mean I am not gonna judge him and pointed him as the killer but how can he lie that he is an only child? 

That information can help us big time. We can ask his sibling about him and othet things that we can gather. It's crazy how the world is really playing with us. I just hope his sibling would tell us the truth and would help us.

I am currently waiting here, at the restaurant near our home. That person agreed to meet here instead. I said yes and grabbed the chance since I am also tired and I want to rest as soon as this finish.

"Long time no see, Jungkook" a familiar voice said

As I looked up I saw someone I never expected to see "Jiyoon?"

She sat in front of me "Why do you want to meet me?"

"Huh? You? I never called you. What do you mean?"

She took out her phone and did something there. She boredly wait for it but then my phone rang and the number I texted to meet, is the one calling me. She showed me her phone and she is dialing my number.

"You are Hyunjin's sister?"

"Obviously, yes. I am his sister. How do you know him? I don't remember telling you that I have a younger brother. You stalked me?" Jiyoon

"No, I didn't. It's just a coincidence"

Hwang Jiyoon is the girl I flirted with, during my College days. We never entered a serious relationship since we are not ready yet and we are commited to our studies at that time. I promised to find her once I graduated but she wasn't here in Korea that time. She left and stayed in abroad to work there and stay there for good.

Also, we were fuck buddies. We both enjoyed it but damn. I never thought I will fall in love with a girl which is not my type. We are in different class but both took business as our course. She is not talking a lot but when she became close to me, she seems like a different person.

"What do you want from Hyunjin?" Jiyoon asked

"Just tell me about you two"

"We have the same Dad but different Mom. His Mom died when she gave birth to Hyunjin and he ended up living with us. My Mom left for another guy. So obiously, we are both living with Dad. We are not that close but we do talk sometimes. Dad died and I gave him all the company and shares that was named to Dad. When we stopped talking and graduated, I went to abroad leaving Hyunjin alone but I sometimes ask him about Sanxia, since he is my hrother and I still care for him more than others. Does that answer your question?" Jiyoon asked

"No, but I'll call you to ask next time. For now, let's forget that and eat"

"I'll order for us" Jiyoon said and didn't even wait for me to talk, she went to the counter.

As I opened my phone, I saw Mom sent me an article. I opened it quickly and was dumb founded...

Dad escaped.

________________________

Hana's POV

"I'll go now. I guess you can take care of yourself now"

Jeongin smiled and nodded "Thank you so much. I appreciate everything you do"

"Yeah, no worries"

I took my phone and wallet with me as I left his suite and got in mine. I went to my bedroom and lied there for a couple of minutes. I received multiple messages from Hyunjin but I opened one only.

From : Hyunjin

Are you okay? The teachers told me that you went home. I went to your suite and you weren't there.

To : Hyunjin

Hey, I am fine. Jungkook and I brought Mom to the hospital for a checkup. She is fine. Sorry for not updating but I am here already. I'll see you tomorrow.

From : Hyunjin

You should rest. I am glad your Mom is fine. I need to talk to them soon.

To : Hyunjin

You too. You should rest.

From : Hyunjin

I'll see you tomorrow. Good night.

Is he serious? He really wants us to get married.

I turned off my phone and looked at the ceiling. How can everything happen so fast? It feels like it was yesterday when first went to Sanxia Academy but it's more than a year now.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I wore my pajama and sat on my bed to check on my emails through my laptop. I brushed my hair and kept browsing but one email caught my attention. It was sent a months ago. Unknown sender.

Must be fun? Leaving everything behind when we are all suffering here. I guess I'll see you when I see you, Jeon Hana.

I tried to open the sender's name but it can't be open. It's either the account was deactivated or deleted. What the hell? Why I didn't saw this? I almost screamed when I heard something fell, outside. I hurriedly went outside to check if something shattered or broken-

"I told you to hope that I am not gonna come out alive" he smiled

It was Dad...