99

Third person's POV

Hana was staring at the room, she can't believe everything is in here. The victims were all meant to die, as she saw their names and dates that they should be killed. If that date is not free, he will kill another student in exchange. She also saw her parents' name, Jungkook's name and her name.

"Hana" a voice called behind her

That familiar voice made her lost her strength and trembled in fear as she heard it. Her heart keep beating fast. She tried to make herself believe that she was wrong but as she turned around-

"Hwang Hyunjin?" she whispered

Her eyes darted to the guy in front of her, wearing a white polo folded up to his elbow, he is wearing a pants too like he just left the office. That's what he is wearing when he went to Hana. He looks tired and still trying not to look like one in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked and entered as he looked around "What is this place?"

Hana is not talking even though Hyunjin asked what kind of place is that. She knows that Hyunjin is lying and pretending not to know bu she knows as she saw all of their pictures on the all except his picture. He planned everything well.

"You are the killer" she whispered as tears fell from her eyes

Hyunjin crumpled the picture of Hana as he chuckled "You found out. Congratulations. I love your reaction"

Hana was dumb founded as she turned around and saw Hyunjin smiling playfully. She can't even look at his eyes because he seems like a different person. Her tears kept falling as she can't be believe she was fooled by Hyunjin.

Then, she realized what Principal Eve said. He is playing with them. He did played with them even her feelings. Principal Eve also knew that Hyunjin is the killer when he came to confess during the game but he escaped when Jeongin interfered tried to save them all.

She also realized what Hyunjin told Ace that night. That Ace knows who he is because he is the one texting him and giving him hint. That night Ace finally realized it was Hyunjin, that's why he smirked when he got out of the room which Jeongin saw. He also lied and dragged Seungmin's name to cover up Hyunjin.

When he said it must be you he was talking about himself, he was telling it to himself while staring at the car's rearview mirror. It was him who killed them all. He is having fun while making others confuse of who he is and the reason why he is doing that.

"W-Why?" Hana whispered while sobbing

"Your Father knows why" Hyunjin chuckled and threw the dagger right to her Father's face "You can't ask since he is dead. How about I tell you?" he went near Hana and made her sit down "Listen"

Hana was quiet.

"All of the shareholders were friends with each other including their wifes. My Mom died and all the money was transferred to Dad to help the company grow. Your Dad was in a relationship with Jeongin's Mom and when she got married to Jeongin's Dad. Your Father held grudge years ago and killed her. What's more funny is that... Your Dad is also a greedy person when it comes it money. As you know, Dad holds a lot of power and shares in Sanxia. He killed him without knowing I was there. I saw everything. It was the same method. He strangled Father with a rope, flower on top of him, a note then a butterfly tattoo. Crazy, right?" Hyunjin chuckled and looked at her "It was more crazy because your name is Hana which means flower. That reason why he put flower there, because the money he will steal will be transferred under your name. What a coincidence? No, your Father planned everything"

"I-Is that why you kept messing up with my family?" she asked

Hyunjin smiled "Can't I? I was the one who helped your Father leave the mental hospital. I knew he will come after your Mom and brother but I didn't know he will come after you. He killed your Mom and I knew that would happen. I was there. I saw everything. That's how he killed Jeongin's Mom and my Dad"

"Hyunjin-" Hana

"Didn't I asked you to come with me and forget everything? You refused and chose them instead. This is so fucked up. I fell in love with the daughter of my Dad's murderer. I am willing to give up on having revenge but you chose them when I needed you the most. It hurts like hell" Hyunjin's voice cracked and looked away "I am just trying to target your Dad but I didn't know you will enter here. I also didn't know..."

Hana was staring at him.

"I didn't know you will save me from drowning..." Hyunjin chuckled and looked at the board "Fuck. How can my life be so unfair? Anyway, do you remember when I asked you a favor? I said to you to forgive me"

She didn't answer.

"I asked you to forgive me... Hana" Hyunjin looks desperate

"H-How can I? You were watching me suffer and making me believe that it wasn't you" Hana cried

"Forgive me for falling in love with you... because I'm not supposed to" he whispered