27

Felix's POV

I got out of the car and entered the building, there are many students outside their room. It's still early before our class starts, so I guess they are waiting.

"Felix" one of the officer called

"Hey"

"Professor Cole wanted to talk to you. He said that you need to go teachers' office" he said

I nodded and went to the teachers' office. I saw teachers were all busy doing their own thing. I wonder if it's about the parents' or people's petition to close down the school. Yup, it's always like this when someone is not coming back and was reported dead the next day. The people will have a petition to close the school but our Principal never allows them to have what they want. She really wants money and she doesn't want to let us go. It's either we will continue and wait here until we graduate or we lose our education.

"Felix" Professor Cole called as he noticed me at the door

I went and bowed "I heard you called me"

"Yup, since Akira is dead- I mean she is uh... Gone. We lost someone who is supposed to do her work as a President of ssg officer. I still respect Akira's death and I want to ask if you are okay with Blaire as-" Professor Cole

"No, I'll take over her position. If you are gonna ask me again. That girl can't replace Akira"

I still hate how Principal Eve easily replaced Akira's place with Blaire when that girl isn't even rich like Akira. I know our class have rich students and no one even in our class was harmed by the killer. Sometimes I think it's Principal Eve who is the killer since she is not harming any of the rich students. I wonder why they replaced Akira's place when they didn't even do the same thing to Ace. The reason why I didn't stopped Hana yesterday when she was so mad at them for doing that, is I agree with her. I don't want anyone to replace Akira's place. She doesn't deserve to die and be forgotten easily.

"You called me, Sir?" Hana asked as she appeared beside me

"Yeah, your brother called  me" Professor Cole

"My brother did?! Why would he-" Hana

"Calm down. He just asked about your grades and I told him it was fine and you are really active. Don't worry. I didn't tell him about Akira-" Professor Cole

"Alright. I'll go now" Hana answered quietly and bowed as she left the office

Just like me, Hana doesn't want anyone to bring up about Akira's death. We want everything not to be the main topic as much as possible. We want Akira to rest in peace and not be the main gossip of the day.

"So Felix, can you please arrange these papers after you check them by order?" Professor Cole said and handed me tons of paper "I didn't get to check them and arrange by papers because I kept receiving letters from their parents. I was hoping-"

"Yes, I'll do it"

I just bowed and left the office carrying these damn papers. As I got out of the office, I saw Hana standing in front of the room while playing with the paper which is the copy of her grades.

"I'll help you" Hana

"You-" I didn't even get to finish when she took half of the papers I was carrying

"Where are we heading at? This will take a lot of time. You might get late, so I'll help you" she smiled

Akira was the first to approach me in the midst of the issue about us killing someone. She is still nice to me even though her Father kept comparing her to me and looking down on her. I thought her Father will be proud of her if she will be the head of ssg officers so I chose Vice President position but I was wrong. Her Father wanted more. Now, seeing Hana acts like that kept making me remember Akira. They were so similar with their personalities. 

We entered the empty room where ssg officers were always at. She sat on the couch and looked at the papers.

"About Akira..."

She looked at me.

"Y-You were the last person she was with, when we found out about her Father's wrongdoings. H-How was A-Akira?"

"She promised not to keep any secrets and will always tell me or you about her Father. She thanked me and she wanted to thank you but she was shy" Hana

I just stayed quiet and started checking the papers but then... I noticed the paper that Hana is checking, tears were falling there.

"She said she will be hurt if she find out that you or Jisung were the killers. I don't understand why she protected the killer but remembering that she will be hurt if the killer is one of you, makes me wonder" Hana wiped her tears and looked away "I don't know w-why she c-chose to die instead of being s-saved. Then I realized it was because she saw who the killer is which hurts her so much"

"Hana-"

"I will still find the killer even if Akira doesn't want me to. It started because of that killer and I wanted to ask you right now" Hana

"Are you suspecting me?"

"Are you the killer?" Hana looked at me