6

Hana's POV

It's my second day here and I chose to go back even though those guys wanted me to back out the plan. I want to help them and help the detectives to figure out the killer.

I am currently in my car and still not going out. I am not scared but I was preparing myself to be stronger and a lot prepared for whatever I might find out later. I know the dead body was just the beginning and there is something more that will happen, a lot worse than the dead body.

"You can do this, Hana" I whispered to myself and took a deep breath

I got out of the car looking like a girl who class and spends a lot of money. Everyone was staring at me as I got out of the car. I just ignored them ans went straight to my classroom. I won't feel lonely here since I have Akira with me and seems like there is something she knows.

As I entered the classroom, everyone looked at me and did their tasks. I just smiled and went to my seat where Akira is, she is currently writing while pouting. Among these students, she is the normal one I know. I mean they all look normal but Akira acts like an ordinary one. I didn't sat. I went to the next seat where Felix and the other boys are.

"Hi, I'm Hana"

"We know" a guy said who is beside Seungmin

Seungmin smiled at me "It was nice seeing you here again"

"Same here. It was nice seeing you again"

I went to my seat and Akira chuckled as she noticed me. She closed her notebook and faced me instead.

"You got ignored big time? That's Minho" Akira said

"Does he always act like that?"

"Not always but when he wants to" Akira

I nodded "Are they friends or-"

"Friends and also the main suspects" Akira said and opened her phone, as she clicked one photo "This is Bang Chan and he loves experimenting and doing things in laboratory room. All his experiments can be found in the dead body, that makes him the suspect as well. He also owns the laboratory room where the body was found" she swiped to the next photo "This is Lee Minho, he is really short tempered and hates it when someone is badmouthing him, I mean who doesn't hate such kind of thing? Those 21- 22 dead people got into a fight with him or had an arguement with him, that also makes him the suspect" Akira once again swiped the photo "This is Seo Changbin, he is in love with music. He joined a music club and we all heard him playing this one song over and over again"

"What made him become the suspect?"

"That song is the one that those victims hear everytime. They said they can hear someone humming the song and they will die a few days after" Akira said and swiped the photo again "This is Hwang Hyunjin, he is not interested in anything except basketball and that made him the very popular student"

"And why the hell is he the suspect too?"

"His perfume can be smelled in every crime scene that happens here" Akira

"Then he is the one I was suspecting yesterday aside from Felix?"

"Yup, he is the only one who owns that kind of perfume" Akira explained and swiped the next photo "You probably met Kim Seungmin. His Mother is a botanist who studies plants and everything. That made Seungmin the suspect because he always know what the flowers means and those rare flowers on top of the dead body, he knows it"

"No wonder I was suspecting him as well"

"This is Han Jisung, he is interested in investigating the scene. He knows this school very well, all the shortcuts and passages. He knows what time students will go home or enter. As in he knows everything related to this school. He is always right when he is telling the possible way of luring the victim to that crime scene" Akira

I guess I am not the only one.

"This is Yang Jeongin, the youngest in their group of friends. He hates blood and his Father is a shareholder of this Academy. He has a small tattoo on his right arm which is a butterfly. It can also be seen on the dead students' bodies that made him the suspect. Not only that..." Akira said and went near me and whispered "We call the killer, butterfly of death or the butterfly killer. The butterfly means hope and we believe that the butterfly was referring to the students, since they are the hope or the one hoping. That's why we call the killer butterfly killer" she swiped and showed Felix "This is Lee Felix, the ssg vice president. He is always the last to go home but nothing is happening to him, he was always the first to find the body. That makes him the suspect"

Ah, please. I want to use the bathroom but I don't think it's good to go alone since it's dangerous.

"Can you go with me? I badly want to use the bathroom"

"Sure" she said

We both left the classroom and went to the bathroom. But then, I noticed the laboratory is being used by other class.

"Why is the laboratory not-"

"Ah, that's normal. Nothing will happen if we will keep the students away from the room" Akira

As we arrived in the bathroom, I hurriedly used the bathroom and just washed my hands. I went outside and saw a male student talking to Akira.

"This is Ace. He is in the same class with us" Akira introduced

"Hey"

"I'll leave you two. I need to go to the principal's office. Wait for me here" Akira said and left me with rhis guy

This is kind of awkward.

"Hana" he called

"What-"

He pinned me against the wall aggressively with an evil grin on his face.

"What the hell are you-"

He put the knife on my neck and smirked "Welcome home, Jeon Hana"

No one knows about the note except for Chan, Seungmin, Felix, Jisung, Professor Cole and the Investigator.

How did he know?