44

Hana's POV

I woke up and I found myself in an unfamiliar place. I kept breathing heavily as I am trying to figure out what happened. I tried to shout but my mouth was taped, as well as my hands and feet.

"Come out in 10 minutes, if not, the game will start"

A voice said and the screen suddenly opened in front of me where I can see all the students. There are 28 of them and I don't think they can see me. There is another screen to see the hallway of every floor.

"Come out! Whoever you are!" Taeyang shouted as he opened the door looking at the dark hallway "Don't put us in danger!!!"

All of them looked frustrated, some were crying and some were just sitting. They probably can't see me. I am the only one who is able to see them.

I saw Blaire crying out loud while holding the door tightly. She seems nervous and scared. The killer is not what she saw earlier. It was the pretender. He was pretending to be the killer.

"One more thing" the host started again and chuckled "You are all 30 students in total, Akira died and Ace was sent to jail. That means there is 28 students left but Blaire was added and it is now 29 students. There are 7 students in 2nd floor to 5th. Guess what I want to say"

All of them look bothered by what the host said. Maybe that person was just fooling them to be lured like what the killer does. He is luring them and will grab the chance to kill them.

Seungmin stood up and quickly opened the door "Hana!!! Where are you?! Hana?!!"

Minho heard it and find out why Seungmin suddenly thought of Hana "She is not in any of these rooms. The host is using Hana as a bait"

Minho heard Seungmin, that means they are in the same floor while Hyunjin and the others were in a different floor. I saw Hyunjin chuckled and whispered something to himself .

As I noticed, they were line up. On the first row were Seungmin, Minho, Taeil, Blaire, Seolbi, Soomin and Jina. They are probably in the same floor. Then the second row were Hyunjin, Jisung, Changmin, Jungri, Seokyung, Hyejin and Penelop. They are in the same floor. The third row were Felix, Chan, Lei, Jihyun, Arian, Sora and Seunghyun. They are in the same floor as well. The last row are Changbin, Jeongin, Dongsun, Eunji, Taeyang, Seulgi and Misun that means they were in the same floor.

You have to do something, Hana!

As I noticed earlier, the host talked but they all didn't reacted in the same time. That means the message that was delivered were by floor. There is four different microphones in front of me, one probably will be heard in one certain floor but talking through the microphone can put them all at risk. The killer might be one of them. If I will talk they will accuse me of being the host of the game. They won't trust me and probably kill me as well.

"10 minutes has ended" the host once again talked and chuckled "The game will start. You all just have to remember what I said. I will be waiting for everyone and will watch the whole game with Jeon Hana"

Fuck. She is making me look like I am her accomplice. That way no one will trust me even if I talk through the microphone and help them get out of there.

"It's either you lose yourself or you lose someone" host

No way. Hyunjin said the same thing to me... Does he know the host? Is that why he is not bothered at all?

"Jeon Hana!!!" Taeyang shouted angrily and took the knife

He went out of his room and started walking at the hallway holding the knife. Then, he started walking carefully like he noticed something.

Dongsun appeared behind him and stabbed him as much as he can letting blood flow on the floor. He wiped his sweat and stood again where he was standing earlier before he attacked Taeyang.

In the same floor, Seulgi came out looking at the hallway and preparing to defend herself if ever someone tried to attack her. As she noticed a body on the floor she quickly became aware of the surroundings even the corner. That's when Dongsun came out and started stabbing Seulgi. She tried to fight back and stabbed Dongsun's leg but she died.

Dongsun looks confident to kill more people. He went to look at the rooms. Fuck. Jeongin and Changbin were in the same floor. Please. Not them. Then he opened one room, Eunji was shocked as he noticed Dongsun entered his room. He pulled her hair out of the room and dragged her to the hallway along with Seulgi and Taeyang's body are. Eunji startes crying and begging Dongsun not to kill him.

He started laughing at the sight of a girl begging him not to kill her. His eyes rolled and started playing the knife on his hand. Eunji even kneeled and kept crying. Dongsun stabbed her until she stopped shouting.

The floor where Changbin and Jeongin are, were dangerous. They have to stay inside as possible and defend themselves. They probably doesn't know that they were in the same floor.

I have to do something.

I can't be useless!