26

Minho's POV

"One more game!" Chan shouted

We just finished playing billiards and I kept losing which is so annoying. I am not in the mood after seeing Hyunjin and Hana in the basketball court. I mean I do understand that she needs someone by her side but why does it have to be Hyunjin? I completely ignored Hyunjin the whole day but I don't think he cares since we don't talk that much in person. We both hate talking a lot but everything changes when Hana is the one talking to me.

"I'll go home"

"Already? We-" Chan

"Take care"

I left the billiard cafe and got in my car. I drove to Sanxia Penthouse. Chan, Changbin and Felix asked to play tonight but Hyunjin refused because he still needs to train with other players, Jisung refused as well because he wants to rest and not do anything for now, Jeongin also refused to finish his homeworks and copy the notes he failed to write last time.

After what happened that night, Jisung always refused to go with us or go somewhere. Both him and Hana stopped talking too which is not really the matter but seeing them both suffer and not helping themselves to move on makes it hard for everyone. I always see Hana and Jisung with Akira but they look like strangers now after Akira died. Ace was sent to jail, Alex is dead, same goes with Akira. The detective asked for our statement but we have all an alibi. I still don't know why we all end up being there at the same time.

I arrived at the Sanxia Penthouse and gave the staff my car key. I rode the elevator to the floor where my suite is and received a message from my Father.

From : Father

Are you really gonna keep ignoring me? You are disappointing me, Minho.

How can I just forget what happened? I mean it always happen but damn. I just want to be away from them because I know I am the disappointing son and the most useless one. Can't they just send me money and what I need, I won't bother them after that.

I arrived at the floor and saw Hana who is outside her suite, and looks like she was waiting for someone.

"Minho" she called

"Minho" she called

"Why?"

"Uh..." she took a deep breath and looked at me "I-I tried to cook but I m-made a mess in the kitchen. C-Can you help me? Or uh... Teach me"

"Seriously? You can just order-"

"I love home cooked food" Hana

I am still mad at her for being so happy like Hyunjin's girlfriend but seeing her, act so cute in front of me like an innocent puppy asking for help. I would gladly say yes. I also realized that getting mad at her won't do anything since she doesn't know I slightly like her and I am jealous of them.

"Alright. Come in" I said and entered my suite while she is following me. I heard her closed the door and I went straight to the kitchen and washed my hands "You can sit anywhere you want"

"Where did you go? I was waiting for you the whole time" Hana said and sat on the couch

"I just went somewhere with Chan, Felix and Changbin. You waited for me to teach you how to cook?"

She nodded.

"Then you are not yet eating dinner?"

"Not yet. I told you I nade a mess in the kitchen" Hana said and ran to where I am "I heard that you really love cooking, so I asked for your help"

"So?"

"Nothing..." she giggled and looked at all the ingredients I took out "Are you going to cook tteokbokki?"

"We are going to cook tteokbokki. You will help me. Soak the rice cakes in warm water"

She hurriedly put warm water in the bowl and put the rice cake there. She looks cute while checking the temperature of the water. I mixed the gochujang, raw sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic and gochugaru in a bowl with their right measurement.

"Done!" she said and went beside me and looked at it "Are you making the sauce? Do you have any secrets?"

"Cooking doesn't have any secret. It's all passion and your love for cooking. You can also make a delicious food when you are hungry"

She nodded and taste the sauce using a spoon "Is it done?"

"Hmm. We just need to wait for the rice cake and we will start cooking"

"Your Father kept calling your phone. You should answer it" she said

She must've noticed my phone on the coffee table. 

"Let him. He will just ruin my night"

"Why would your Father ruin your night? He is your Father-" Hana

"And not all Father acts like one... If your Father acts really nice well good for you but mine doesn't. He acts like some jerk who only cares for money"

"Why?" Hana

"It's because I don't want to take over his company. Then my brothers were mad at me for being the heiress. What should I? Both decision makes one of them mad"

"All the choices have good outcome. Just do what you think will make you happy, don't mind the people around you. Yourself matters the most" Hana

"I'll keep that in mind, ma'am"

She chuckled.

I hope every night is always like this.