5

Hana's POV

Everything doesn't seem right. As far as I know, all of the students were used to see dead body in their school that's why they don't have any reaction at all. It seems pretty normal to them but fuck. If ever I saw dead body for a hundred times, I will literally feel creeped out.

I looked at the board where the photos are. First, Felix went to the same direction and left after a few minutes which is weird because he probably saw the body but didn't told the principal or others. He seem unbothered and calm when he got out of the room too but seeing the students' reaction explains why he was so calm. Then, Seungmin suddenly appeared talking about the flower which I find so suspicious but-

"Sorry, something came up" Jungkook said as he entered the house follwed by Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, RM, Jin and Jhope

"How's your first day?" Jhope

"I entered the school and like what you guys wanted, I had an epic entrance. I caught everyone's attention by my car but all the attention went to me when I got out of the car. The principal personally greeted me and then she offered to give me a tour. I didn't refuse, I also got my locker key, school i.d and class schedule. Then, we are having a tour in the school but then we saw a dead body in the laboratory room"

"Already?!" Jin

"Hmm. I was shocked seeing their reactions like it was normal for them to see a dead body"

"What happened afterwards?" Jimin

"It was crazy. I was suspecting a lot of people but the reasons why I was suspecting them kept giving me reasons not to. First, Felix, the ssg Vice President of the Academy. We saw him heading towards the hallway of laboratory room, he knows we are going to the office. Then, when the Principal and I had a small tour, I saw Felix coming out of the laboratory room but the Principal didn't saw him. I suggested to go there but then we saw a dead body"

"That's fucked up" RM

"The Principal left me alone there with the body to call someone for help. Then, a student named Seungmin arrived he started talking about the flower on top of the dead body means death. He also saw a note saying Welcome home, Jeon Hana. It was meant for me. It means welcome to death. I want to cry and get out of there but a new student arrived. He is Jisung and he talked about the possible ways why the student ended up there. I heard that the student received a lot of creepy message from the killer. He knew what is going on but he chose to met with the killer. What Jisung said, was mentioned by the Investigator as well. The Professor arrived and told us not to touch anything. Another student came, it was Chan. He has the keys to the laboratory and the only student who can open it. Then, I thought that everyone can ask the teacher for the keys. I also heard that a student named Minho got into a fight with the dead student"

"Then, that means the death of the student and all the evidences or possible reason to lead us to the killer is leading to these guys on the picture?" Taehyung

I nodded "I am classmates with those guys. I met Akira, my seatmate and she told me that I should've not went there. I was confused but then I smelled a perfume from one of my classmates that I also smelled in the laboratory room. I just couldn't point out who was it. Also, Akira wants to tell me something but I think she is worried that once she spilled about the killer, she will probably die" I explained and gave them the camera I had earlier. It contains the video and picture of the whole crime scene.

"I see. This is too dangerous for you. Let's back out" Yoongi

"Back out? We're getting the exciting part" Jungkook

"And just because you are fucking getting the exciting part, you are willing to risk Hana's life?!" Yoongi shouted and was ready to throw fit "Are you telling us that your fucking grades is more important than your sister?!"

"Are you willing to fail this year?!" Jungkook shouted

"Are you willing to lose your sister and have a fucking good future?!" Yoongi

"Guys, let's not fight" RM said and stood between them

"Calm down and let's just go with Hana's decision" Jhope

"How will she give up this fucking job when we bribed her with the car she wants?! Isn't that obvious? She will probably say yes and continue this stupid documentary" Yoongi angrily shouted

"I'll take care of it-"

"It's dangerous!" Jin

"I don't think anyone will harm me there. I just got an idea that the killer is among the people in my class and that includes my teacher. No one died from my class and I am sure the killer is one of the rich students. I just need to keep an eye on them and make sure that I'll get an idea who is who"

"I don't think we should continue this" Jimin

"Don't come back there" Jin told me

I'm sorry but this is getting really exciting for me.