47

Third person's POV

Hana was crying the whole time as she watched how everyone died. She even saw how Blaire died and saved Seungmin. One caught her attention, Hyunjin wasn't there anymore when all the boys gathered up. Jeongin suddenly left the room leaving all his friends shocked and Hana was confused why would he leave when they all need to be with each other all the time.

She tried to remove the tape for a thousand times and she was tired for trying. This time, she gathered her strength and made the tape wet so it will fall off. She did her best and finally succeeded. She moved the chair along with her body and went to the desk where the microphonen is. She chose the second microphone since they were all in the same floor.

"H-Help" she said and started panting

In the room, all the guys was shocked to hear Hana's weak voice asking them for help.

"Where are you?!" Minho shouted

"I-I don't know. It's dark. I c-can see you guys" she said

They all went outside and locked the door where Changmin is, so he won't be able to do anything. They went outside and tried to wait for Jeongin. But then, a guy was approaching them holding a knife.

"He is still alive?" Seungmin annoying whispered

But then, Jisung noticed someone was approaching them in the other direction. It doesn't look like one of the students or one of his friends. It was the previous school guard who was fired.

"Y-Ya!" Jisung said as he tried so hard to shake them

Some looked at where Jisung was staring and they saw the guy. Both guys were fast approaching them holding a knife and these 6 boys doesn't want to harm anyone.

"Seungmin, Jisung and Chan will take of that student while me, Changbin and Felix will take care of this guy" Minho said as he tried to lead the group

All of them have knife but weren't planning to kill them. They just want to defend themselves if eve they will try to harm them.

"Let's finish this" Changbin said

The three of them attacked Taeil at the same time without any worry since they are three and they can knock him down in any second. Taeil tried to stab Changbin whom approached first but Jisung hurriedly punched him that made him lose the knife from his hand. Seungmin quickly tied his hands and feet to keep him from attacking while they will try to knock the other guy out. Changbin pushed him inside the room and closed it to make sure.

Minho, Chan and Felix were just staring at the guy but not putting their guard down. They are ready if ever the guy will try to attack them. The three went to them as they finished taking care of Taeil. They were all staring at the guy and still watching him.

"Should we attack?" Chan

"No" Minho

The guy laughed crazily and ran to them and tried to stab them but they all went to the side that made the guy stab the air. Felix hurriedly kicked the guy but the guy held his foot and pushed him that made him fall to the ground. Chan attacked him and the guy cut his back not that deep because he managed to avoid it.

Minho quickly moved kicked the guy's hand, the knife fell from the guy's hand but quickly attacked Minho. He jumped to him and started choking Minho making it hard for him to breath. Three were dumb founded as Taeil cam out of the room holding a knife too.

"Changbin!" Jisung shouted as he noticed Taeil ran to Changbin

Changbin hurriedly sat and Seungmin took the chance to kicked Taeil... Jisung was hesitating who to help but he hurriedly punched the guy who is choking Minho.

In the dark room, Hana saw everything and she was trying her best not to make a noise when someone arrived in the basketball court. She was crying as she felt scared that Dongsun and Changmin might kill him.

"Hana!" someone shouted

Her eyes widened as she realized who it was. She was about to shout when the white masked person which is the host, taped her mouth once again. She tried her best to scream but she can't even.

"Jeon Hana!" Hyunjin shouted as he looked around the basketball court and all he can see was a small light not enough for the whole basketball to light up "Bring her out! I'm here!"

Hana was confused but she was still trying to scream for him to heard her. She was trying to move the chair to make a noise but the host was holding it tightly.

"Why are you here?" the host asked as he or she was confused "You are not Dongsun nor Changmin. It was them I am waiting for"

"They are dead" Hyunjin said

"Who killed them then? You?" the host asked

"I don't know! Just bring Hana out! What the fuck do you want?!" he angrily shouted

The host put the knife on Hana's neck and Hana started crying again as she felt scared.

"You killed no one, Hyunjin. Those who killed 6 students were allowed to be here" the host

"I killed 22 people already. Wasn't that enough?"