121

J's POV

I looked at Hana and her brother who is currently crying in front of her. He is not crying that loud, I just see tears falling from his eyes while talking to Hana. Did she ask for some help? Or is it the frustration and desperation to get her out of here?

"J, are you listening to me?" Taehyung asked

I nodded "Yeah, I am. Is Hana and your friend, siblings?"

"Jungkook and Hana? Yeah, they are" Taehyung answered

Taehyung and I were half siblings, we have the same Mother and different Father. My Dad died, we are living at his Father's house. His Dad hates me and I understand that. Who won't get mad if your wife had a relationship with another man and ended up having a child?

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked

I nodded "Yeah"

I wanted to ask for help but once we said something to them about the crimes here, it'll be the end of us. I remember when one student asked for help, she died that night.

"J, you are not listening" Taehyung said

"Sorry, I was just stress because of school works"

"Really?" he asked and wrote down something on the paper "I don't think so"

"What are you writing?"

"Nothing" he said and continued writing

To be honest, I didn't expect him to visit me. No one visited me here, not even Mom, for the past years. He is living alone and we rarely see each other at home, if ever we see each other, he will ignore me. I don't know why he is here now.

"Where do you plan to go once you graudated?" Taehyung asked

"I don't know"

"I have a plan, though" he said with a smile and continued eating "Don't you want to know?"

"Save it for yourself"

"I'll tell you once you graduated from here" he smiled again

After a few minutes, a bell rang, sign they have to leave. Both Taehyung and I left the cafeteria and went to the main gate of the Academy.

"I'll see you outside, I guess?" he asked

I nodded.

"J, let's hang out soon" he smiled at me and tapped my shoulder "I'll go now-"

I hugged him tight "I-I'll see you soon"

He caress my back and handed me a paper "I have to go. Take care of yourself, okay?"

I nodded and watched him walk away from where I am. He gave me another smile and waved at me, he then got out of the gate. I opened the folded paper that he gave me.

I know that you are not allowed to tell me what is happening. I know you are not allowed to leave this place. I want you to be careful and go with Hana all the time. She has an emergency signal which is the only way for you all to leave this place, but we are not sure about the safety. I am sorry for not making any move.

J, I will be waiting outside. Let's hang out like what you wanted. Take care.

-Taehyung

Tears escaped from my eyes as I folded the paper. I felt a hand caressing my shoulder.

"It's fine. You will meet him soon" Hana whispered to me and continued caressing my shoulder "We will get out of this place, alive"

__________________________

We are currently in Hana's room. She asked me to go here since our classes will start in 30 minutes, we have more time. 

"I didn't know Taehyung has a sister" Hana

"Half siblings. Hana... I am not sure of what I am thinking but I think he... I mean they asked you to go here for me"

"So? It happened already. Actually, I have always wanted to go here for some reason. I am also glad I met you. I guess I have another person to protect" she smiled at me and hugged me tight

"Those eight suspects. They are not really bad. They are all nice. I am close to the eight of them, especially Hyunjin. They were like older brothers to me, I don't believe that the killer is one of them. I am sure someone is trying to put the blame on them. That is why I wanted to find the killer and prove their innocence"

She nodded "I agree with you but we have to accept the fact that one of them is the killer. One of them might be the killer. I want you to ready yourself so you won't get hurt if you find out who"

"I don't think I will be able to accept it if I found out who. I am close to all of them. It'll hurt me so much. I am just hoping that none of them is the said killer"

She smiled at me "I see. You are really comfortable with them. Let's hope none of them is the killer"

"Do you think the killer will kill me?"

"That's his job, to kill someone. I am not sure whether he can kill you or not. Maybe he can because he have to, but it will hurt him for the rest of his life. It'll be his biggest nightmare to kill someone like you" Hana

I pouted as I sighed "Hana, let's hang out once we get out of here, okay?"

"We will, with our brothers and their friends. We will hang out all together" she smiled

I am not going to die, right?