16

Minho's POV

"What are you guys doing here?"

I saw Akira hugging Hana, both were crying, while Felix and Jeongin were staring at them.

"What are you scared of?" Hana whispered and wiped Akira's tears "We are here. We're going to protect you. No one is going leave you"

"Where is your Father?" Felix asked

Akira let go of Hana and held Felix's arm "Don't. He will get mad at me because he thought I asked your help"

"That's what you are supposed to do! Akira, this is not some fucking small reason for me to get mad! I never got mad at him for slapping you even though it's a big reason for me to kill him! But the fuck?! Look at you! You have bruise all over your body! That's making me mad! Don't you tell me what to do! I will make sure your Father will regret-" Felix

"Calm down, Felix. Let's not decide easily" Hana said and wiped her tears

Felix smirked "I am not just gonna stand here and let your Father act like he didn't do anything" he told Akira and rode the elevator

"What happened to you?"

Akira shook her head.

"Her Father hurt her" Hana answered instead

"Why would he do that? No wonder Felix acted like that. I am not gonna stop Felix. Your Father deserves that"

"Hana and Akira. You should go back to your suites. Have a rest for now" Jeongin told them

"Can I sleep with you?" Akira asked Hana

"You can. Always" Hana told her and they both went to her suite

"Make sure they are safe"

Jeongin nodded "I will"

I rode the elevator.

Felix has always been the overprotective brother of Akira even though they are not related to each other. Everyone knows that they have that kind of relationship. I would never blame Felix for acting like that when he find out that Akira was beaten by her Father.

I rode my car to and drove to my house. I was told to go home because one of my brothers is getting married this month and they want me to be there tonight. It has been 2 months since I last went home and it wasn't a really good meet.

I arrived after half an hour of driving, I went to the dining area and saw ny whole family including my sister-in-law's family were there.

"Minho, I'm glad you came home" Mom smiled

I bowed to them and sat "I'm Lee Minho, the youngest son"

"I see. You look really handsome" man said

"But never proved anything to us yet" eldest brother

"He is still young. Minho needs to take his time" his fiance said

"Take his time fighting in school? No wonder he is one of the suspect. All of his enemies died" my eldest brother laughed but no one find it funny "I bet you are te killer"

"Hmm, I bet you will die tonight"

He stood up and grabbed my collar while glaring at me "You are disrespecting me in front of my in laws-"

"You deserve it though"

He punched me that made me fall to the ground "You are the killer, I bet"

"I am... Shouldn't you be careful of you words now?"

______________________

(Next Day)

I arrived at school and some were staring at me, probably because of my wound. If ever someone will die to me, I will be the one to be blame. It sounds crazy but that's how it goes. If you did something related to the victim, you are the suspect.

"Lee Minho" Principal Eve called and blocked my way "We already talked. You will be assigned in the library" she smiled

I bowed and left her as I went to the library. I had a fight with one student named Alex who kept blaming me for the students who died. I was so mad and beat him. I even threatened him even though I know it'll make things worse. I just can't let anyone say such things to me but it really won't change anything. I am still one of the main suspects.

The librarian just told me a few things and left me alone. There are some students reading here and doing their own thing while I am here, getting bored. I can't even look at one book.

"Minho?" Hana called when she noticed me "U-Uh... You have-"

"You have to sign up"

She nodded and signed up on the folder where the students signed up for records. We all need to keep track of students who are going in and out of the library just in case a crime happen, we will know who are the possible suspects. Great. That fucking idea was made by our Principal but we are still getting blamed over and over again.

"Why are you here?" she asked

I showed her the id.

"You are the librarian?" she asked again

"Isn't it obvious? Besides, this is a library, you have to be quiet or I'll drag you out"

She nodded and kept looking for something in her bag.

"Can you not do that in front of me?"

"Wait" she said and kept looking in her bag "Got it"

"What now-"

She pulled my hand and didn't let go of it while getting ready the band aid "Don't move" she said and put the band aid on my wound "Have a good day"

How can I stop my heart for beating so fast?