100

Third person's POV

Hyunjin kneeled in front of her "I'm sorry"

Hana wiped her tears and stood up "I... I didn't saw anything"

Hyunjin looked up to her and tears started falling down again from his face. He can't believe that after what he did Hana is still protecting him.

"I will forget everything, especially you" she said and finally left the secret room

As she got out of the room, someone hit her head using a wood that made her fall on the ground. Hyunjin was shocked and hurriedly ran to her as he didn't noticed someone hit Hana.

Ace came out and hit Hyunjin's head too "Well... Isn't it our favorite couple of Sanxia? The victim and the murder... They stupidly fell in love with each other. How wonderful"

Hyunjin tried to move but his head hurts a lot. He gathered his strength and looked at Hana who is unconscious. He tried to reach her hand but Ace hit his arm.

Ace dragged Hyunjin inside the secret room with all his strength. Then he dragged Hana as well inside. He smirked at the sight of the two in front of him.

"I knew it. It was you. You are the killer. I wasn't wrong all along but it's funny how everyone believed that you were the one who stabbed Hana" Ace laughed evilly and played with the wood "This isn't fun anymore. Now that Hana found out who you are and you weren't even planning to kill her. That wasn't your plan in the first place. Your plan is to get rid of Hana while her Father suffer but you changed. You fell in love. This is fucking crazy"

Ace looked at the board and the cctv cameras. He laughed as he thought Hyunjin is so genius to plan everything in one go. No one knew it was him for 5 years, after he killed numerous innocent students but those weren't really innocent. They also commited some crimes and didn't even paid for it.

Hyunjin stood up quietly and punched Ace's face. Ace was shocked and fell on the floor, he also let go of the wood. Hyunjin took it and hit Ace's body. Hyunjin is kind of dizzy but still gathering his strength.

Hana woke up and saw Hyunjin hitting Ace. She got scared of his expression and how his personality changed. She is not used to seeing Hyunjin like that. She stood up quickly even though her head hurts and her wounds bled again because it got triggered when she fell on the ground. She ran away from the secret room.

Ace stood up and punched Hyunjin's face. He took the steel bar at the side and hit Hyunjin "I will kill Hana for you. That was your plan. I will do it for you"

Hyunjin screamed because of pain that made Hana stop from running. She felt worried. She tried to find some way and saw a wood at the door of the library.

Ace left the secret room and laughed "Hana, where are you?"

Hana hurriedly took the wood and ran where she can see the gate but she saw it is already closed. The guard wasn't there too. She hurriedly searched for a place she can hide and attack Ace. She hid behind the door of the laboratory room and quietly closed it.

"Hana! You should hide where I can't find you or you won't get out of here alive!" Ace laughed while hitting every window glass "Hana!"

Hana quietly took out her phone and started dialing others' numbers but her phone started having an error. She started crying quietly but with her surprise, Ace hit the window glass of the laboratory room and peeked.

"There you are" Ace giggled

Hana closed the door with all her strength but Ace broke the door knob and started pushing the door. She lost her strength and Ace opened it successfully. She ran away from the door and watched how Ace entered. She is finding the right away for her to hit him. Ace is walking slowly and scaring Hana. When Ace is away from the door, Hana hurrieldy ran and left the room. She ran upstairs, as fast as she can where the rooftop is. Her tears kept falling and her wound is hurting.

"Hana!" Ace angrily shouted and followed her quickly

As she reached the rooftop, she tried to lock the door but it was broken. Ace entered and she started walking backwards as she felt scared seeing Ace in front of her.

"I told you to hide" he giggled and was about to hit her-

Hyunjin stabbed him first that made him fall to the ground "H-Hana, are you okay?"

Hana nodded slowly and tears streaming down her face "Hyunjin-"

Ace ran towards Hyunjin and stabbed him using the steel bar. Before he fall down, he gathered his strength and stabbed Ace as much as he can. He kept screaming as he felt the pain. Ace fell on the ground, lifeless.

Hyunjin fell as well, trying to survive...

Hana froze as she saw him "H-Hyunjin"

Hyunjin wasn't talking and trying to breath as much as possible to survibe but he knows it's impossible.

Hana crawled to him and was trembling as she kneeled "Hyunjin-"

He smiled as he saw her face "I'm sorry... Hana... I'm sorry for what I did"

"Please, stay. I will call the ambulance-" Hana

Hyunjin held her hand to tell her not to "I'm fine. I just want to see your face. I want to see you for the last time..."

"Hyunjin, please. Don't do this to me" Hana cried

Hyunjin wiped her tears "I... I regretted everything I did but I never regretted meeting you"

"I'm sorry for not choosing you. Please, I'm not ready... Please" Hana

"I have this saying... It's either you lose yourself or you lose someone. I don't know who is that someone... Now I know who" Hyunjin

Hana kept crying.

"It's either I lose myself or I lose..." he stopped and tried to catch his breath "...you"

Hana didn't talked and kept crying while looking at Hyunjin.

"I'd rather lose myself... Hana, please take care. I love you so much" Hyunjin

"Hyunjin, please!" she screamed and kept crying

He smiled "Forgive me... I am the killer"

______________________________________

End of Among Us 2