134

Third person's POV

(Night)

Hana can't sleep no matter what position she does. She even took a bath to feel fresh but she is not sleepy at all. She cleaned the room so she will get tired but she is not.

It's 1 am yet she is still awake. The body was brought out of the Academy, to bring to her family. Everyone was shocked to see the body and realizes that Hana and Ashika were both different person. They were all scared to know Ashika is dead, when they just thought she is missing.

Katana wasn't in the room because it was Hana's plan to be alone there and let the killer visit her. If Katana will stay there, the killer will not visit her. She was waiting the whole night but no one is coming. She wanted to take a stroll but she is afraid that the killer will visit the room when she is not there.

She finally made up her mind. She will leave the room for the meantime and come back when she feels like someone is inside. She wore her hoodie and took her phone with her to use it as a flashlight.

She got out of the room and started walking, she avoided the camera so no one will caught her. She walked carefully and slowly, trying not to make a sound. She visited the room where the first body was found, it was the empty room near their room.

Hana went inside and tried to search for some evidences regarding of the first death. She keep looking around, searching for something but she failed to find at least one. Hana left the room and went to the upper floor where the  club rooms are. She tried to open each room but every door is locked.

She is losing hope to find at least one strong evidence. Hana went to the upper floor where the computer room and lab room are, where the bodies were usually located. She went to the computer room to check but it is locked. Luckily, the lab room is open and it seem like no one locked it.

"If Chan leaves it unlocked, anyone can enter" she whispered

She entered and searched for some clues but nothing can be found. She just saw some chemicals and papers that will be used during the experiment of the students. She left the lab room with so much disappointment.

As she was about to go, she noticed the cctv camera focused at the laboratory. It is not moving unlike the other cctvs that you can avoid once it moved to a different location.

"There is no way someone will delete the footage, right?" she whispered to herself

Hana hurriedly ran downstairs where the security room is located. She tried not to make a sound and avoided the cctvs as much as she can. As she arrived, she only saw someone there and is playing a game on his phone.

She knocked on the door "Excuse me"

The man looked at her and opened the door "Why are you still here? You are supposed to be in your room"

"Can I check the cctv?" Hana asked

"You can't. You should ask an order from Minho" he said

"Minho? Why? Are you reveicing order from him?" Hana

"Yes" man said and closed the door, leaving her out.

"Hana?" Detective Chad called as he saw Hana "What are you doing out here? Katana said you weren't in your room that's why I looked for you"

"I just checked the locations to find some evidences but I failed to find at least one. I noticed that the cctv located at the laboratory room doesn't move unlike the other cctvs which you can avoid once it focuses on a different direction. The man said I should ask Minho to let me watch the videos" Hana said

Detective Chad sensed something wasn't right. He knocked on the door and the man opened it again.

He showed his id "I have to see the cctv. I am the head of security here and the detective assigned"

The man can't do anything and opened the door for them. They went inside and took a copy of the dates that victims were found dead. As they finished, they went back to Hana's room and saw Katana there.

"Where did you go?" Katana asked

"I'll explain later" Hana said and opened her laptop, she inserted the usb there and played the videos.

As they watched the video, they were all shocked and disappointed from what they have seen. It was the eight of them, getting inside the laboratory room with the victims. They were even laughing like they are having fun. The victims were laughing as well.

"What the hell?!" Hana

"All this time, those eight suspects were playing with us? They planned everything when you arrived?" Katana annoyingly said

"So, the killer doesn't have to do with those victims? Everything was a prank?" Detective Chad

"His last victim is Ashika who went missing a month ago" Hana said

Katana keep playing one video but it keep showing her error "Ari's video can't be played, same with J, Yoon and Professor Trina"

"Huh?" Hana

Detective Chad tried to play it "It seem like the copy of their videos were rigged"

"They are all crazy" Katana

"They played with us" Hana whispered