125

Hana's POV

"Sieun! Sumin!" J shouted while crying

She fell on the floor as she saw the two, lifeless. She is crying so loud and keep shouting their names. As far as I know she is close to everyone in the Class 2-A, the four students from Class 1-A, since they joined their clubs.

I helped her stand and keep caressing her back. She is still crying so loud while holding me tightly.

"Give them way!" Professor Roy shouted

The bodies were taken by some people who were assigned to do such. J lost her strength and tried to stop the people to take the bodies.

"J! Please!" Minho said and held her tight, so she won't able to go near the bodies "Calm down"

"They are gone" she whispered and started crying again

Minho hugged her tight and keep caressing her back "Hmm... I know. We don't have anything to do with it. We can't bring them back"

"J, calm down" Seungmin told her

I saw Yoon crying as well. In Class 2-A, Katana and I were the only ones alive while from Class 1-A students who were at the theater that night, only Yoon and J survived.

"It must've been so hard for Yoon and J" Katana whispered

"Katana, you have to be safe"

"You too, Hana" Katana smiled at me

Some students went back to their classrooms and some were still here, talking about what happened. Minho is still comforting J who can't move on from what happened.

I see. They are really close to her. What will happen if she find out who the killer is? It will hurt her really bad. As far as I can, I won't let her see nor get near by the killer. I don't want her to leave or to be hurt.

"Hana, let's go" Katana said

"Shall we ask Professor Trina to let Yoon and J stay with us? They are not safe"

Katana nodded "That will work. The killer only attack when someone is alone"

"First, we have to plan who will have to stay awake at night or who will be guarding"

Both Katana and I went to the office of Professor Trina who is assigned to the dorms of girls. As we arrived there, she sighed while looking at the list of students.

She looked at us "We lost two students again. Who will be next this time?"

"Can we ask for a favor?"

"Sure" Professor Trina

"Let Yoon and J stay with us" Katana said

"For what reason?" Professor Trina asked

"The killer is targetting not onlt the students of Class 2-A but all those who are in the theater room at that night. They are not safe to be alone. I want them to be with us. It won't do any good if they will stay, just the two of them"

"I understand, but, can you promise me that they will be safe with the both of you? Hana, the killer is not scared of anyone. What will happen if the four of you get killed?" Professor Trina asked

"We have a plan. I promise they will be safe with us"

_________________________

(Night)

We are currently in our room alonge with J and Yoon... Professor Trina did let them stay with us for tonight. We are sure none of these two saw the bodies first, as far as I know Jacob saw the bodies first. There is a possibility that it was him who will be the target for tonight but I am not sure with who.

"Once I get out of here, my brother promised to hang out with me" J said

"Can you include us?" Yoon asked

"Sure, I ship Katana and Jungkook" J said

Katana's eyes widened "What are you saying? I'm older than him"

"He is in college, he is older" J said

They still doesn't know that Katana is older than my brother and she is working already. To be honest, they look good together and I didn't notice the age difference they have. They look like a couple to me.

"And I ship your brother with Hana" Yoon laughed

"He is like an older brother to me"

"I ship Hyunjin and Hana" J said

"I ship Changbin and Hana" Katana

"I ship her with the eight of them" Yoon

"You guys are now shipping me with everyone, huh?"

We talked for a few minutes, and I went to the bathroom to take a bath. Katana was called by Professor Trina, both J and Yoon were left in the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I don't even know if I am still dreaming or is this real? If this is real, please... Don't make this as a dream. I am so comfortable with them all. I don't mind getting killed but let them live.

I finished taking a bath and went out of the room. As soon as I opened the door, the power went off.

"J! Yoon! Can you find the flashlight?"

No one answered.

"Answer, you two-"

A loud scream was heard. My heart started beating fast as I knew whose voice was that, it's Yoon.

I hurriedly get out of the room and saw some students running to the scream where it was heard.

"Hana! Where are you going? Where's Yoon and J?" Katana asked

"Hana!" J called and ran to me

"You're not with Yoon?"

"No, she left before I did. Is she the one who screamed?" J asked

"What happened?" Katana asked one student

"Jacob and Kevin were found dead" she answered

And Yoon found the body.