LAST CHAPTER, BYE WATTPAD.

Third person's POV

One week after...

"Hana, we will wait for you in the car" Jungkook told her

She nodded and smiled. It was the day that they will leave Korea. It was moved since she is still mourning about whag happened to Hyunjin. Her eyes kept betraying her. She told herself that she won't cry anymore but she always end up crying.

She looked at her room and finally left after a few seconds. Then she saw Jeongin outside her suite...

"I have to show you something" Jeongin told her

She was confused and wanted to ask but she remained silent as she follow him to the elevator. They arrived at the floor of penthouse which Hyunjin owns. Jeongin opened the door for her and she was shocked to see the penthouse.

"I think... I think he prepared these things for you" Jeongin said

Hana started crying again as she saw all their pictures and her stolen pictures. The penthouse is full of their memories. Hyunjin also painted her picture a lot of times and all of the paintings were in the penthouse.

"I wanted to tell you about this that night but you seemed to be moving on from him. I stayed here that night and looked at the place. I think..." Jeongin stopped and looked at her "I think you are really special to him. Hana, you are his world"

She lost her strength and fell on the ground as she continued sobbing. She can't believe that she refused to go with him when he is willing to forget everything and move on. She regretted not going with him and choosing him.

"Also, he knew that I am alive. He thanked me for giving him another chance to prove himself for you. He thanked me for sacrificing but he regretted forcing you to go with him. He regretted not doing it sincerely. He was pressured a lot. He is messed up. He wanted to marry you and be with you forever" Jeongin added

"He prepared all of these to give you a proper marriage proposal" Hyunjin's secretary entered carrying some documents "I am his secretary. I was with him when he planned everything. I saw how happy the CEO is. He is excited to show you these"

Hana cried even more.

"Actually... That bear. He prepared it personally and even requested everything according to your style. He was planning to play it after you say yes to him" Hyunjin's secretary said and clicked something on the remote that made the whole penthouse dark and a white wide screen appeared "Watch"

The bear's eyes suddenly lit up and a vide appeared in front of them on the white wide screen. It was Hyunjin.

"Hi, I can't believe you said yes to my marriage proposal. I am not sure about this since I really like you a lot. I want to spend more time with you not as engaged couple or married couple... Just the two of us, being that young couple. Where we enjoy things we never did. Where we forget everything and start a new life. Where we won't think of any problem and be ourselves. I can't wait to spend more years with you. I may be a little bit cold hearted but I am not. You changed me... And I thank you for that" Hyunjin smiled and chuckled "Even me... I can't believe that I fell for you. Hana... Thank you for staying. You mean the world to me. I will ask you again, just in case. Will you marry me, Jeon Hana?"

Hana cried even more "I'm sorry, Hyunji... I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry"

Hyunjin's secretary clicked something and everything went back to normal. He gave Hana the documents "Everything he owns was transferred under your name"

"What?" Hana was confused

"That day his sister visited and he went to you. He signed up everything and that you will own everything if ever he died. He even gave us some bonus, even me. I think... I think he is planning to kill himself that night too when he thanked me" Hyunjin's secretary

Hana closed her eyes and can't believe what she heard. That's probably why Hyunjin was in Sanxia that night. To get rid of everything and kill himself.

"D-Do you know t-that he is the killer?" Hana asked

He nodded as answer.

AFTER that talk. Her brother drove her to columbarium to finally say goodbye to Hyunjin for the last time. She went to the floor where Hyunjin's ash is.

She put the flower inside "Jeongin showed me the penthouse. Your secretary showed me the video and told me about your plans. Were you really planning to leave me? Why?"

She cried again while staring at Hyunjin's picture inside the glass. She can't believe that he is really gone.

"I am hoping that you are faking your death... I am hoping that you weren't really dead like what happened to Jeongin" she whispered

She realized everything now. Hyunjin is really the killer. He is the only one who calls her Jeon Hana about important things. Hyunjin is the only one who can't hurt her. Everything points to Hyunjin.

She took some ash and personalized a necklace for her to wear. She wanted to be with Hyunjin wherever she goes and she wants to remember him all the time. He wrote a letter for him and burned it for him.

"About your question" she whispered

She still can't believe it.

"Yes, I will marry you, Hwang Hyunjin"

She finally said it.