96

Hana's POV

How can I be so unlucky? I got stabbed by my own Father. My parents died few days after. Keith made my wound bleed again and that killer stabbed me. What more am I supposed to hear? Is there anything more I need to worry of?

"I'll need to go to take care of this case" Detective Chad and smiled at us as he looked at me "Rest well. We will look for the killer when you are feeling fine"

I nodded and smiled "Noted. I will really look for him. Take care"

He messed my hair and signaled Mr. Yang, Jungkoom and Jeongin that he will leave now.

"I'll go and buy us some food" Mr. Yang said and left to go with Detective Chad downstairs

"Are you okay? Do you need something or are you hurt somewhere?" Jungkook asked nonstop

I giggled and shook my head "I am fine. You don't have to worry about me"

He nodded "I'll just pay for the bills and tell the doctor about you. Can you take care of Hana, Jeongin?"

"Yes, I will take care of her. You don't have to worry" Jeongin bowed to him

Jungkook smiled at us both and left the room, leaving me and Jeongin alone. He sat on the chair and kept looking at those tube inserted to me. Then he stared at my face.

"You look bothered. Is there something wrong?"

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jeongin

I nodded "I am"

"That night... I saw Ace coming out your suite after Hyunjin went inside. What happened? I mean he killed Akira. You were so mad at him. Why are you talking to him? Shouldn't you hate him? Also, are you cheating on Hyunjin with Ace?" Jeongin asked nonstop

"First of all, I would never cheat on Hyunjin but anyway, we are not together and I gave him the ring. Second, Ace talked to me when he entered Sanxia again. He told me that the killer wants Akira dead. That made me think. Akira wanted to protect the killer but the killer wants her death since she found out. I think Ace knew something deeper and I wanted him to spill"

"Yesterday, I followed Ace meeting with that person named Red. He did told Ace about the clues that Principal Eve told him but Ace paid Red not to tell you. He betrayed you. I confronted him out of frustration and even punched him. He said the killer wants Red to shut his mouth. He is still in communication with the killer but he doesn't know who he is" Jeongin explained

"Fair enough. He used me. I used him. Can you remember what Red told Ace?"

Good thing I didn't gave him my full trust. Maybe Hyunjin was right when he told me not trust that guy. Ace is so fucked up. I wonder why the killer chose him.

"The killer is always watching Principal Eve. He is always visiting her under a different name. Principal Eve knows that he is the killer but she wasn't sure, so she had to plan about the game. She also said that the killer will come for you next" Jeongin

I sighed "Why me though?"

"Ah! The secret room. Everything is in there. We just have to find that room and it can prove that he is the killer" Jeongin

"Where could it be? I think it's in Sanxia Penthouse. It might be in one of their rooms. Everyone is suspicious, especially Hyunjin. It might be the penthouse"

"I'll check on every rooms secretly. I'll update you as soon as possible and tell you if something is suspicious. Just rest here and let me help you" Jeongin

I'm sorry but I have to look for it too.

_____________________

Changbin's POV

"Jeon Hana"

"4th floor, room 305" nurse said and smiled at me

I rode the elevator to the 4th floor. I have never seen any of my friends so I assume they are all busy. I am not doing anything and I decided to buy some flowers for Hana and give it to her. I know she is stress since a lot happened to her. There are things I also want to know since it's kind od suspicious.

As I entered her room, I saw her watching a television. I handed her the flowers.

"Thank you so much" Hana pouted and looked at the flowers "You're alone?"

"Yeah, there is something I want to know"

"Spill" Hana said and kept smelling the flowers while smiling "What is it?"

"Jisung said you texted him last night and asked for help"

"I didn't texted anyone. It might be Keith or the killer. That person who lied to Jisung is probably after him" Hana sighed

"Jisung was there last night before we arrived. He is in that building with the guard. I am confused why didn't he saw you and Keith's body?"

"Jisung was there? That's impossible" Hana

"We saw him. He is searching too. I don't know if he searched for you or something else"

Hana took her phone from the side table and quickly looked at something "There is no message from me that was sent to Jisung"

"He probably lied about that"

"Everyone is suspicious" Hana

"Minho wasn't there with us. Chan helped the police officers, Jisung is in Sanxia, Hyunjin had a meeting while me, Felix and Seungmin looked for you"

"Minho?" she whispered