137

Third person's POV

(Next day)

Hana is in front of the gate waiting for the family of those who died. She is waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook who will be representing J. Her eyes looks like she just finished crying.

"Hana" Taehyung called

She bowed "There will be ceremony for them"

Taehyung nodded.

He knew. He already knew as he received the urn of J. He cried after what happened and can't seem to move on but one thing made him accept it. J put a letter in Taehyung's pocket that day asking him to get Hana out of that place.

"Follow me" Hana said

The two followed J to the field where the ceremony will happen for those who died. Families of Professor Trina, Professor Eli, Yoon, Ashika and Ari were there.

"We are all here to formally pay respect for your loved ones whom you all lost. Let us bow down, students and staffs of Sanxia Academy" Principal Dan said

Hana is still crying as she bowed down, along with the other students and staffs, facing the families of those who lost their loved ones.

"We will take full responsibility of what happened. We will make sure to find the killer and bring justice to all we lost for the past 3 years" Principal Dan

Hyunjin glanced at Hana. He wanted to comfort her but how can he do it? She is mad at them for playing with them and not knowing someone really died when they were having fun. 

Principal Dan told the families to look around, to see all the achievements that was posted. Every door has the students' name and their achievements and things as they stayed there at Sanxia.

Hana went to J's room with Taehyung and Jungkook while Katana and Detective Chad went to Ashika's room.

"I'm sorry. I should've asked for help sooner" Hana cried while bowing down

Taehyung tapped her shoulder "It wasn't your fault, even if you ask for help, the killer won't stop"

"Hana... Don't cry. She will nag at you if you will keep crying" Jungkook said and hugged her tight

Meanwhile, in Ashika's room. Only Detective Chad and Katana were there to visit her memories with them. No one visited her.

Minho entered the room and kneeled in front of Ashika's picture as tears fell from his eyes "Forgive me. I am sorry for not believing you. I am sorry, Ashika. Please, forgive me"

Katana is crying while staring at her pictures "You are really beautiful no matter how many epic photos I attempt to capture"

Detective Chad smiled "You are finally found. We will find justice for you, Ashika"

Little did they know, from outside the room, Professor Haz is standing while watching them. Tears falling from his eyes as well. He can't believe the little sister he has been looking for, for a long time, is dead. The first time he will see her but she is gone.

"I'm sorry, I came too late, Ashika" he whispered and wiped his tears away

In Ari's room, Jeongin was just staring at her picture. He is not talking nor crying. Everything still not sinks in. He doesn't even believe that Ari is really dead while everyone is having fun.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and cried

Hana left J's room, and went to visit the other rooms, she visited Professor Eli whom she talked to on her first day, Professor Trina who tried to protect them, Yoon whom she met from J, Ari who shared story with her. Lastly, J, who became her younger sister. She lost them all at once.

She entered Ashika's room, and lit the candle as she bowed to her. She is staring at Ashika's photo.

"I see why they always tell me that we were alike" Hana smiled and carefully touched the photo "I... I won't stop searching for the killer"

She left the room and was on her way to her room to cry. She doesn't want to show others that she is crying. She wanted to look strong as much as possible. She is tired. Emotionally. Physically.

As she arrived in front of her room, Minho is standing there while looking down.

"Move" she said

"I'm sorry" Minho whispered

"Move, I said" Hana repeated

Minho held her wrist "Forgive me"

"Forgive you? Do you think it is easy to just forgive you after what happened? I... I never believed any rumor that you all hurt Ashika physically and emotionally. But now... I see why Katana was so mad at you all" Hana cried

Minho cried and hugged her tight "I'm sorry, Hana"

Hana pushed him away "I lost them all, second parents, friends and a little sister. I lost them all because you were all bored! You all provoked the killer! Your plan killed them! I-I wished I didn't knew about it. I wish I didn't go out that night. I wish I didn't find out!"

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"Do you think sorry is enough? Do you think saying sorry will bring them back? It's your plan and your friends who killed them. I... I don't care if you are the killer. I don't care and I am not scared" Hana

Minho stayed quiet while crying.

"Just fucking kill me!" she shouted and pushed him again "Please! Just kill me!"

"Hana-" Minho

"I'm begging you" her voice broke