19

Third person's POV

Hana was staring at the guy in front of her, who is covering her mouth preventing her from screaming or making any noise. She is trying her best to remove his hand but Hyunjin is holding her tight.

"Quiet" he whispered and still not removing his hand 

Hana's tears started falling as she felt her life will end there. She can't believe that Hyunjin is the killer when he is the least that she was suspecting.

"Ssshhh" Hyunjin wiped her tears and closed his eyes "Don't cry. I'm not gonna do anything"

She don't believe him as she tried so hard to scream but Hyunjin is not letting her make any noise. Hyunjin peeked at the small hole to know if someone is there but there is no one.

"I want you to be quiet and trust me" Hyunjin removed his hand slowly "I am not the killer"

Hana didn't scream and was relieved. She kept breathing fast when she just now let go of the scary and nervous feeling when Hyunjin pulled her to the room.

"Why are you here?" Hyunjin asked

"Alex texted me. He said he is going to meet the killer tonight" Hana answered and leaned on the wall as she tried to calm herself "Why did you pulled me? You should've approached me"

"I saw someone following you. We are both going to be in danger if ever Professor Cole saw us-" Hyunjin

"Professor Cole?" Hana was confused

"I was suspecting him. He is the main suspect I have. He kept giving hints which I find odd. He kept talking about the bodies of the dead students. We look unbothered to see the bodied but Professor Cole is the one who looks like he doesn't care about it. He kept reminding us that we shouldn't waste time on someone who died. Then, earlier I saw him entering the Academy. I followed him and I know he noticed me so I hid. I saw you" Hyunjin explained and handed her the handkerchief "Wipe your sweat. Then, let's find the real killer"

"Jisung and Akira split ways" Hana told him

"It'll be easier for us to look around. Let's find Alex or at least one of your friends" Hyunjin suggested

Both Hana and Hyunjin went outside the room. They both kept walking quietly and carefully so no one can hear that there were people there. The two kept looking at the classrooms and other area that can be a crime scene.

"Should we-" Hana fell to the floor

"Jeongin?" Hyunjin was confused

"Why are you two here?" Jeongin asked as he saw the two

"We are looking for Alex" Hana

"Alex? Why would he be here?" Jeongin asked

"How about you? Why are you here?" Hana asked

"I heard the staff of Sanxia Penthouse that one girl went to the convenience store so the curfew was moved. I asked who was it and they said your name. You weren't in the convenience store. Then I saw the school gate is open, I got worried and ended up here" Jeongin explained that convinced Hana since she really left and tolf the staffs that she will go to convenience store

"Let's look for Jisung or Akira" Hyunjin said

Meanwhile, Jisung is looking around and not even using his flashlight at all. He kept looking around the place and only trusting his vision. He is also walking quietly so no one will approach him or follow him.

"Alex?" he kept whispering

He thought Alex might be hiding somewhere because he is scared to show up. He never stopped walking when he arrived at the gym area near the basketball court. His eyes kept searching but then he noticed a shadow ran somewhere, then was followed by another shadow.

He took out his phone and sent Hana and Akira a message where he is, just in case the killer attacks him.

Akira is currently at the security area, she is searching for Alex, Jisung or Hana. She is worried that one of them might be the victim and she can't lose any of the two or even Alex. She is not letting he guard down and kept searching for anyone who might appear in front of her. Then, she reached the door of the security room where the cctv camera is. It's locked.

"Who the fuck would leave this lock?" she annoyingly whispered and took out her hair pin

She used her hair pin to unlock the door and successfully unlocked it. She then entered the room and closed it. She looked at all video where you can see the different area of Sanxia Academy. She saw Hana with Hyunjin and Jeongin, the three were looking around the place. She was confused why Hana is currently with Hyunjin and Jeongin. 

She accidentally clicked something that made a noise inside the security room. She panicked and finally turned off the noisy thing. Then, she looked again for Hana and made sure she is fine. Her eyes kept going around and she saw Felix in a different area, same with Chan, Seungmin, Minho and Jisung. She was more confuse why are there a lot of people in the Academy but she can't find the killer-

Her eyes widened at one video when she saw Alex was being strangled to death.

Her tears started falling when she saw who it was "N-No way. It can't be-"

"Hi" Ace appeared behind her and stabbed her quickly

Akira hurriedly deleted the records before she fell to the ground.

She can't let anyone know who the killer is.