43

Third person's POV

In the Sanxia Academy only students of Class A were left inside. No one knows what is happening to them or what might happen to them in any minute.

Everyone is inside a dark and empty room far from each other. Some were awake and some were still sleeping because of the smoke. The door is locked like someone is controlling it.

Blaire woke up as she felt her head started aching "Hana?" she called as she stood up but no on answered. She tried to open the door but no one is answering and no one can heard her "Anyone?!!!"

Little did they know, a cctv was installed per room where the students are. Someone is watching them, having fun begging for their life to be spare.

Felix woke up and found himself in an empty room but he is not bothered at all. He just stood up and tried to open the door but it can't be open. Same goes to others, it was locked and someone is controlling it, preventing them to open the door.

Everyone finally woke up and was confused where they are. The place is still Sanxia Academy but they don't know which floor or which part of the Academy because of the dark hallway. Nothing can be seen, only the moonlight is their source of light to see in the dark.

"The game started" a voice said that can be heard in their room and it seems like that person was using something so he or she won't get caught "This is going to be fun, everyone. All you have to do is participate and be saved when you finally did what I told you all to do"

Everyone is confused and tried to find something to break the door but nothing was found at all.

"This game will help us find the real killer"

Minho was annoyed how the host of the game kept playing and tricking them. If the host wants to find the killer then that person is not the killer. There is one killer among them that the host wants to find out.

"I will unlock the door after this announcement. I want the killer to confess and go to the basketball court. I want him to confess in 10 minutes or else it'll be a bloodbath in this Academy"

Everyone is scared as they heard the announcement. The killer was still unknown up to that day. The killer never wanted anyone to know who he or she is after the killer killed 22 person he or she chose to stay quiet. 

"Let me talk about our game" the host said and this time the voice changed "Inside your room there is two choices you have. You can use the knife or the rope in whatever thing you wanna do. You can kill yourself and be someone's hero by saying their name so you will be on their list. It'll be an advantage to them. You can stab yourself, hang yourself or kill someone to be save. I want you all to think carefully"

A small light opened on top of the desk where the knife and rope are. Everyone kept arguing with themselves what to do and the plan they should do to be alive.

"If the killer won't confess in 10 minutes. The game will start. About the game, if you want to be saved you need to kill 6 people. If you killed some students but someone killed you, your kills will be on that person's list of kills. You all have to think carefully. This game will be a fun one for the killer since he loves doing crimes in the dark and without making leaving evidences"

The killer knows what the hose is talking about. The host probably knows his strategy.

"Come out in 10 minutes, if not, the game will start"

A timer appeared in front of them and it started counting down from 10 minutes. The doors were all unlocked at the same time leaving them all shocked. Someone is really controlling the doors.

"Come out! Whoever you are!" Taeyang shouted as he opened the door looking at the dark hallway "Don't put is in danger!!!"

All of the students have mixed emotions except for Minho who kept staring at the knife and rope in front of him. He knows choosing one means something and he is trying to find out.

Hyunjin is just sitting on the floor while leaning on the wall, eyes were closed. He doesn't even mind but he knows waiting will spare his life.

"One more thing" the host started again and chuckled "You are all 30 students in total, Akira died and Ace was sent to jail. That means there is 28 students left but Blaire was added and it is now 29 students. There are 7 students in 2nd floor to 5th. Guess what I want to say"

Everyone started analyzing but being nervous kept messing up with their heads. They thought it was part of the game but the host was just teasing the killer.

"H-Hana?" Seungmin asked himself and quickly opened the door "Hana!!! Where are you?! Hana?!!"

Minho heard it and find out why Seungmin suddenly thought of Hana "She is not in any of these rooms. The host is using Hana as a bait"

Hyunjin chuckled "It's either you lose someone or you lose yourself"