117

Hana's POV

(Night)

"I'll just get something"

Katana nodded at me while writing something that needs to be pass by tomorrow.

I left the room and went to the locker room. No one is allowed to go out minutes before the said curfew but I have to get my books. I can't finish what was assigned to me if I won't get it.

The dumb me forgot to get it earlier and I am fucking nervous to get caught. But... Isn't it a good thing that the killer will show up again?

I am alone, it's dark and no one is wandering around. I am sure the killer is around somewhere. I just have to figure out where is he located at the moment. He won't kill anyone, right? He just killed two people at the same time earlier. It's so weird if he will kill another one. It looks like he is rushing to kill everyone here.

"Hana?" Seeun called as she saw me

"What are you doing here?"

"I just filled my bottle with water. How about you?" Seeun asked

"I will take my book from the locker room"

Seeun nodded.

"You look bothered"

"It's about what happened earlier. I don't know if I am allowed to say this but... Haknyeon is the only one who saw the body. I am not sure with Juyeon being there" Seeun

Professor Roy told me that there are evidences of Juyeon trying to defende himself from the killer. I guess he didn't make it out alive and the killer had the chance to kill him when he is not paying attention.

"Haknyeon told us that he will just take something from the laboratory room. I heard Minho had a fight with them especially Haknyeon. I am not sure if they heard the humming sound or if Felix saw the body first" Seeun

So, Haknyeon probably is the target of the killer but Juyeon arrived and tried to save Haknyone, he failed. They both died in the same method of killing.

"Haknyeon and Juyeon were the first one to start the bullying of Ashika. The two were having fun and one by one, everyone followed what they started" Seeun said

"They started it?"

Seeun nodded "I have to go. Take care of yourself. The killer must be around"

I smiled and watched her go to the direction where the girls' dorm are. I went to the locker room. Damn. I hope no one will caught me, I heard Professor Trina is a strict one when it comes to curfew of girls.

I was about to take the book when I heard something. I dropped the book and looked around the locker room. No one is there, except me, who the fuck would wander around at this very crucial time? I am literally all alone here. Am I just hallucinating or is someone around?

I heard some humming sound. It was the same song that I heard from my dream. The song Changbin sang to me. I heard some footsteps and the next thing I knew-

The door closed and I saw someone walking away from the locker room. He is walking to where the light is coming from that makes it harder for me to figure out his back view. I tried to open the door but it is locked. What the fuck!? Who would lock the door from the outside? Wait- That must be the killer.

I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight. I keep looking around the locker room, to see if there is something that can help me break the door or at least try to open the lock from the inside. That's impossible but I want to try.

One thing caught my attention. A pink rose which symbolizes admiration and a paper beside it. I hurriedly ran towards it, and read what's on the paper.

Revenge

Revenge? What does he mean- No way. I think every clue he gives makes sense.

Look around means those people who gathered when Juyeon and Haknyeon were found, were probably the ones who were there at the theater.

One by one means killing them all one by one. Those who were around me? But... Katana is there. Does that mean she will die as well?

Revenge...

Everything makes sense now.

"Hana!" I heard a someone screaming from the outside of the locker room and keep knocking on the door

It's Katana. I hurriedly ran to the door. She immediately opened it. She is breathing heavily.

"You have to follow me" she said

"Huh-"

She dragged me while I was holding the book and the paper on my right hand. As we arrived at the laboratory room, I saw some students gathered there while looking inside.

"What happened?"

"New and Eric were found dead" Katana said

Eric's death is clear with me since he found the body first... I guess what I was thinking earlier was right. One by  one everyone will die.

"I think one by one means killing two people at the same time" Katana said

"What do you mean? Maybe it's a coincidence that two people died"

"You noticed that by is in italic while two one is in bold font? I guess by doesn't really included in the clue, I think one means something. There are two one, it's killing to people at the same time" Katana

It wasn't coincidence.

"Who found the body?"

Katana looked at some direction "Seeun found the bodies"

She is next.