53

Third person's POV

Welcome home, Jeon Hana.

Those words were written on the note again like when Hana came to Sanxia. She was welcomed with a dead body, a note and a flower. It was crazy because she can't still forget about the note that has the creepy feeling.

Hana sighed "Then Jeongin is not the killer? He is dead and the crime is happening again with the same method. Could it be one of them? Or was it Ace?"

"Who are you suspecting? Now that Jeongin is gone and the crime is happening again. There must be someone you are suspecting?" Detective Chad asked

She nodded "Actually, I am suspicious of Han Jisung. I mean when the game was about to start that Principal Eve planned. He came to me, telling that Ace is dead but then I just found out that he is not dead. He lied to me. Why would he? Unless he has plans?"

"I think so. You have a point but I am more suspicious of Chan. I know he doesn't look like a killer since he is nice to everyone and been helping me with the investigations but... When I am always at the crime scene he will come one hour after. His clothes changed already when I first met him that day. That's why I think he is the killer and I am suspicious of him from the first time. Also, Chan kept giving me nonsense excuses. Did he ever told you that he is the only one who has the keys to his laboratory room?" Detective Chad asked

Hana shook her head as answer "He said the teachers also has keys to the laboratory room. That's why I excluded him from my list of suspects"

"I see. He lied. Let's keep this to us first. I don't trust any of them. I can't trust them now that the crime is happening again. Actually, I think Jeongin is not the killer. I just knew" Detective Chad

"What are we going to do now? Do you have other plans to catch the killer? I think it is not easy for us to catch him. Also, what if Jeongin is really the killer? What if he is alive and pretended to be dead? What if he just kept quiet for a long time to get ready?" Hana asked

The two of them can only trust each other. Those eight guys were the main suspects from the start until now that the crime is happening again. It must've been really hard for them to investigate the guys because they are in different places now. Hana is not just suspicious of Jisung or her friends.

She is also suspicious of Detective Chad who has the access to Sanxia Academy. Her friends weren't in  Sanxia Academy and impossible for them to kill someone inside. What if she was wrong all along? What if Detective Chad is the real killer?

"I do have a plan but I don't think this will work since Hyunjin cut his communications with his friends for a long time" Detective Chad

"And we are in the same school. Tell me your plan. I will try to convince him as much as possible" Hana

"This can be dangerous but I think the 8 of you should go back to Sanxia Academy"

______________________

Next day, Hana came to school with a messed up mind. She doesn't know who to believe now since everyone is getting suspicious for her. One wrong move and they can be the killer or not.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he came out of his car to watch Hana go inside "I'll see you-"

"What do you mean when you said Father knows something?" Hana asked

"Hana-" Jungkook

"It's happening again. Jeongin is gone and I don't know who to trust now. Everyone seems dangerous for me. Please tell me. What is happening? Why does Father knows something?" Hana asked again

Jungkook sighed "He just know something in the past and I don't think he will tell you about it"

Hana nodded and sighed "Can you enroll me to Sanxia Academy?"

His eyes widened with her favor and can't believe what he heard "Are you kidding me? You seriously want to die?"

"This won't end if no one will make an action. I will do it. I will try to catch the killer" Hana

"I never stopped you when you investigated a lot of times, sacrificing your life! I never talked nor interfere with your decisions! Now can you stop?! The killer is gone. What the hell do you still want? Do you really want to die? Huh? Do you badly want to save everyone without thinking of yourself? Are you a hero? Fuck. You are making  me mad" Jungkook shook his head out of disappointment and got in his car, he drove away.

Hana stood there and felt guilty. She knows Jungkook is telling the truth. He did let Hana investigate and almost get killed but now Jungkook thinks it's too much for her to decide to go back there all of a sudden.

Not far from her, she saw Hyunjin standing and looks like he heard everything. He looks unbothered and walked towards Hana.

Hana took a step back because she doesn't want anyone to see her talking to Hyunjin.

He looked at her "It's not a good idea for you to go back there, Jeon Hana"