104

Ari's POV

"I guess Professor Eli finished his class earlier than expected" Hyunjoo

"Huh?"

"Look, the new girl is here" she said and pointed at the direction where new student is

She just entered the cafeteria and was being looked at by everyone in here. That's so fucked up, to be stared at by everyone.

We went to the cafeteria after leaving the classroom. She should know about the rules or she will end up like Ashika.

"I'll go to her-"

"Yang Ari, are you fucking crazy?" Jeongin

"She needed someone. Why not?"

"Did you see anyone here going near her?" Jeongin

"I'll be the first, I guess"

"Let her" Chan said

"And I know you guys won't let me be in trouble"

"Ya!" Hyunjoo tried to stop me

I took my things with me and hurriedly ran to Hana. She is looking for a seat now, she just bought some snacks.

"Hi"

"Hey" she smiled

"Let's sit there" I said and pointed at the bench under the tree

She nodded.

We went to that direction and sat down. She started eating the snacks and even asked me if I want some but I rejected her offer.

"What made you enter here?"

"I just heard some good feedbacks" she answered

I nodded "Other than that?"

"Nothing" she added

We became quiet.

"Why... Why did you all left earlier? I heard the whole conversation between Hyunjin and Professor Eli. What is up with them?" Hana

I smiled "Just... A little sensitive for what happened a month ago"

"What happened?" Hana asked

"An ordinary fight"

She nodded.

I took off something from my uniform and turned it off "Do you know what this little mic does?"

"What?" Hana

"This records everything we say"

"Is it required? I don't have one" Hana

"It is. Maybe they are still waiting for something"

She looks confused "Like what?"

"I don't know"

She continued eating. She have the latest version of bag, shoes, phone and everything.

"Do you know anything about Sanxia? Aside from the good feedbacks"

"Powerful students than the staffs" she said

I nodded and chuckled "You heard that? That's true. There are powerful students. Do you have your class list?"

"Yeah" she handed me the class list

"These 8 students. You saw them earlier, right? The one who left is Hwang Hyunjin. Any of these 8 can make a rule or make a decision based on what they want"

"What? Why?" Hana

"It's all about being rich and powerful"

"So, this is not an ordinary school?" Hana

"No, since you are here... I will tell you something. If you heard it, you will probably want to leave but you are not allowed to even if you want"

"What do you mean?" Hana

"Those 8 are the main suspects of multiple deaths that happened. 3 years ago, one student died. The evidences pointed at the eight students. It started from one death to another one and more... Until now. One month ago, a student named Tiu Ashika went missing"

"Went missing? She probably escaped" Hana

"We'll know if she escaped. We have eyes everywhere, even outside the Sanxia Academy. She is here, we are sure of that"

"She belonged in what class?" Hana

"Class 2-A, where you are right now. She is not the typical nerd, she is rich, beautiful, smart and talented. No wonder Minho fell for her"

"So, Minho and Ashika had a thing before she went missing?" Hana

I nodded "Minho and Ashika were in a relationship. Minho changed a lot when he met Ashika. But you know what? One student told everyone that Ashika is cheating on Minho with Hyunjae"

"The vice president?" she asked

"Yeah, that one. Minho was so mad and broke up with her. Then, Minho went back to his normal self. Ashika got bullied by everyone in the Class 2-A"

"Even you?" Hana

"I don't have any right to disobey the 8 students. Anyway, she got bullied for one week straight, physically and emotionally. Minho didn't care about her anymore. One night... It was the horrible night for her. Someone used Minho's number to text her and tell her to come to the theater room at midnight. She went. Everyone in the Class 2-A were there, even those 4 students from Class 1-A. She was hurt that night. We left her. We thought she will show up the next day, looking fine, just like what she always does. We were wrong"

"What happened?" Hana

"She went missing the next day. We thought it was just us, students, were there. The school staffs were also there based on that the detective told us"

"So, you were telling me that maybe one of us the staffs did something to her?" Hana

I nodded "I-I don't know. It was crazy. I don't know what to believe anymore. I wanted to find her. I am scared that she might do something to us"

"What if the killer did something to her?" Hana

"Huh?"

"There is no evidence since her body was nowhere to be found. We don't know who did it. First, we have to find the body and look at the evidences" Hana

"Even if we find the evidences... We won't know who did it. Actually, I am suspicious of the 8 of them"

"Why?" Hana

"It wasn't just Minho who likes her"

Hana looked at me.

"Eight of them likes Ashika"