94

Felix's POV

I lied down on my bed after eating the delivered food in my suite. I don't know who delivered it but damn. He or She for sure knew what I love. I hope there will be another delivery tomorrow again. 

Dad calling...

"What-"

[Your flight to Australia is tomorrow]

"What flight? When did we talked about that? I never said I will go there. If you want, you can go"

[Felix! I am not going to let you decide on your own! The situation is not something you can just avoid! He is coming after you all! If you won't go, I'll have to remove your access to your black card!]

"As far as I know, it's not you who is giving me money but Mom. Also, did you saw the card? I didn't even spent a cent. If you want, you can take the card with you. I am not going to Australia. You leave if you want. Besides, you are not in my situation. All you care is money and your image. You won't understand what is the feeling of being afraid to lose someone"

[Lee Felix!]

I ended the call before he even get on my nerves. I am bored, I want to go somewhere and have some fun.

From : Chan

Where are you? I am at the main floor. Go here. Something is going on.

I hurriedly left my suite and went to the main floor. As I arrived, I saw Chan, Seungmin and Changbin there. They were all bothered. The staffs were all panicking and some police officers were there too.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know" Chan answered

I went to a staff "What happened? Why are there a lot of police officers?"

"One of the staff went to Hana's suite because the nurse arrived to take care of her. No one is opening the door. No one knows about her passcode and it can't be open easily. Hana locked it properly so no one can open it also she changed it I think. We are worried and can't reach her brother" staff

"I'll try to calling her brother"

"I'll go with the police officers" Chan said and signaled the police to go with him

"Where is she?" Seungmin asked

I dialed Jungkook's number for a lot of times bur he is not answering. I didn't stop and kept calling him for a lot of times.

calling Jungkook...

[Felix?]

"Yeah, it's me. I was wondering if you are with Hana?"

[No, I didn't meet with her ever since our parents died]

"Hana is not opening her door. No one knows about her code. Everyone is worried of her"

[I'll go there]

He ended the call quickly.

"What if she is in Sanxia Academy?" Changbin asked

"It is possible" Seungmin answered

"Let's go there before we tell them"

The three of us hurriedly left and went to Sanxia Academy. We just ran because it's pretty near to the Penthouse. As we arrived, the guard wasn't there. The gate is opened. The three of us looked at one another as we thought something is really wrong.

We enetered quickly and looked around the building. We agreed to look at each building, I was assigned to our building while the two looked at the other buidlings. I entered and opened every room as fast as I can, I kept looking around and not stopping.

"Hana?" someone called

I saw from afar a figure of a man with a flashlight on his left hand. I approached him but almost screamed when someone held my shoulder.

"Felix? What are you doing here?" it's Jisung

"We are looking for Hana"

"I'll look at the other buildings" guard said, he is the guy I saw from afar. He hurriedly left.

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw her staying behind after class. I even approached her and she said she will go home. So I left her here. Then when I got home I received a message from Hana, she said she needed help. I asked the guard for help and looked around the place but you guys came" Jisung explained

I don't know if I should believe him or not. He might be fooling us too. He might be lying or telling the truth. The guard looks suspicious too.

"Let's look"

I left him and ran to find Hana everywhere. I opened every door but-

I saw a dead body in the laboratory room.

"What the fuck?" Jisung whispered

"Isn't he the new student? Keith?"

"Look for Hana!" Jisung said

I hurriedly ran and looked for Hana elsewhere. I went to the upper floors but she wasn't there as well. I went back to where I started but then I noticed the staff's room is open. As I entered, I saw Hana bleeding a lot.

"Hana! Are you okay?! Hana! Please! Hana! I'm here! Wake up!"

She opened her eyes.

"Who did this to you? Please tell me"

"F-Felix..." she whispered and tried to reach for my hand "G-Go"

"Who did this to you? What happened? Hana-"

She started crying as she held my hand "H-He is here"

"Who? Was it Keith? Who did this? Hana? Please"

"T-The killer... He is here" she whispered and closed her eyes slowly

He is here?

It can't be the guard, he doesn't know the method of the killer.

Was it Changbin?

Seungmin?

or Jisung?