74

Jungkook's POV

"I need to go. I'll be attending the next meeting instead" I bowed to them and took my things as I left the conference room

I went to the parking lot, got in my car and drove away from Sanxia Academy. I don't understand why is he making my sister marry him all of a sudden? I do understand if they like each other and willing to wait but the fuck. They are too young for something like that. I do respect him as the highest shareholder but when it comes to my sister. He should know his limits and think that I am not some guy who will let my sister marry someone.

I know Hana likes him and I don't really care about that. It's her feelings but fuck. I don't think marrying someone is a good thing in their age. I hate how he is trying to think that I will just say yes because it's the Director position we are talking about here. I don't care about the position, my sister will always be my first priority.

Jimin calling...

[Hey, we are waiting here. What time are you coming?]

"I'm on my way. Is Taehyung there?"

[Yeah, he is here. Why?]

"I have things to ask later" I ended the call and continued driving

I don't know if what I am thinking is a good idea. I just hope they will help me with this one and also a favor to pay to Hana for helping us with the documentary. I know they will help me but being involve in Sanxia Academy is the least thing they will do. We talked about it and they swear that they won't go near that place nor get involved in different aspects.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the said place that Jin reserved for us for the whole day until tonight. As I entered the bar, there are elite people inside and some were known celebrities. The waiter saw me and led me to the vip room that they reserved for us. I entered and saw them drinking already while holding their phones.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked

"There was a meeting earlier between and the shareholders of Sanxia Academy and Penthouse. They are voting for someone to be the director of Sanxia but Yang Jeongin's Father suggested me to be the Director. I was shocked. Hyunjin agreed with that opinion and he came up with a deal"

"A deal? About?" Jhope

"Hyunjin is one of the main suspects, right?" RM asked

"Yeah, but it turned out to be that their Fathers were the shareholders of Sanxia Academy. Hyunjin became one of the shareholder when his Father died. He has the highest share and we have a big gap. I am the second highest"

"So about the deal" Yoongi

"He said he will make me the Director in exchange of letting Hana marry him"

They all looked at me at the same time and they were all shocked with what I said.

"He wants to marry Hana? You shouldn't let him. Why would he decide like that? I mean it feels like he agrees with you as the Director because of Hana, because he has some plan in mind in exchange of letting you" RM

"Yeah, I refused and told him that I don't need the position but I don't think he will stop there. I know he will do everything to make Hana marry him"

"What the fuck" Taehyung whispered

"That's why I went here. I wanted to ask you all a favor"

"What favor?" Yoongi

"I want one of you to be the shareholder and be the highest one so Hyunjin won't be able to decide like that. I can't start a fight with him, I have to maintain my position or else I will be removed by him"

"I'll do it" Jhope said

"You sure?"

"Yeah, my Father is planning to be one of the shareholder under my name but he doesn't know where he should do it" Jhope shrugged his shoulder

"I'll also try to join. We need to remove those who are under you" RM

"Does Hana know about it?" Yoongi asked

"She still doesn't know. I wasn't planning to tell her but I think one of those shareholder will tell their son"

"You should warn her not to accept any invitation or anything from Hyunjin" Taehyung

"Will do"

"Also, make sure that she won't get involved with those main suspects as much as possible" Jimin

"It's better to be safe than sorry" Jin said and drank his beer

I took my phone and dialed Hana's number. A few seconds has passed after she finally answered.

calling Hana...

"Hana-"

[Hey, I'm eating. Where are you? Are you still here or...]

"I am with my friends. Who are you with?"

[Ah, I'm with Chan. The others had things to do. Why?]

"Is Hyunjin there?"

[No, he is not here. I think the meeting is not finished yet]

"Really? I think so. Anyway, there is something I need to tell you about Hyunjin"

[What about him?]

"He wants to marry you in exchange of making me the director. I refused and I just wanted to warn you if ever he offered you-"

[I'm gonna say no. I know what to answer. He is probably pressured of something he shouldn't be.]

"I think so"