63

Third person's POV

(Next day)

Hana got out of her car and went straight to her classroom with a smile on her face as everyone kept smiling at her which confused her a lot. As she entered the classroom everyone greeted her.

"Good morning, Hana" all of them greeted her one by one as she passed by them and sat on her seat

She is extremely confused why everyone kept greeting her which is really new because the last time she checked. Everyone is scared of her too because she is somehow involved with the main suspects of the crime that happens in Sanxia Academy.

She just stayed quiet and mind her own business. Her mind kept thinking of the woman that she talked to, last night. The killer is after her. The killer is pretending. Those are the clues that the crazy woman told her. She just needs to look around on those who thinks is coming after her.

Jisung entered the classroom and his head hurts like crazy. She can't sleep thinking about what he heard. Hana wants to find the killer, the killer is pretending and is coming after Hana.

"Ya! Where did you go last night?!" Chan asked

"You didn't arrived. We waited for you" Seungmin

"Your Mom asked us. Your car has a lot of mud and we didn't know what to answer" Changbin said

Hana stopped doing what she is doing when she heard what they said. Jisung didn't went with them last night so he lied. He also asked Hana to go with him, where is he bringing Hana if ever she said yes? Her car has mud which reminds her of the place she went last night.

Jisung looked at her and looked away when she is not glancing at him at all. He heard Hana last night but that doesn't stop him being suspicious of Hana. What shocked him even more is how Hana's attitude changed while talking to the woman.

"Good morning" Ace greeted everyone as he entered the classroom, then he glanced at Hana with a smile on his face.

Seungmin stood up and went towards Ace. The next thing they all knew, Ace is lying on the floor with a blood on his lips. Everyone is shocked as they saw how fast everything happened. Minho doesn't care at all since he thought Ace deserves to be punched. They found out about Ace coming near Hana, Chan told them about it which annoys them all. They are also scared that Ace might do something to Hana like what he did to Akira.

"Don't ever come near her" Seungmin warned him

Ace stood up and chuckled "Why should I follow what you tell me?"

Seungming felt more annoyed and punched Ace again. This time Ace punched him back that made them fall to the ground at the same time. Seungmin kept fighting back, as well as Ace. They both have bloods on their mouth.

"Why aren't you guys stopping them?!" Hana shouted to them

"Why should we? He deserve it after all" Felix smiled

Hana felt annoyed and ran towards them "Seungmin stop! What the hell?!"

"Seungmin! Ace!" Principal Gil shouted as he saw the two students fighting

The two stopped when the teachers arrived and stopped them. Seungmin still wants to punch him but Ace is smirking to annoy Seungmin even more.

"Stop!" one of the teachers shouted

"Are you okay?" Hana asked Seungmin

Seungmin finally calmed down as he saw Hana beside him. He nodded at her and gave her a smile but her expression changed as he saw Ace looking at Hana.

"You two in my office!" Principal Gil shouted to them and left

The teachers kept them away from each other as they left the classroom and went to the office of the Principal. Seungmin wants to kill him but he can't, especially now that everyone suspects him too. He will be the killer once he tried to kill Ace.

As they entered the office of the principal, the teachers left them with the Principal since they know that the two won't do anything stupid in front of the Principal. They were quiet.

"I will let your parents know about what you two did! You two have a past and I don't care about it! I want you two to be considerate and think of your classmates! I will give you two punishments as well" Principal Gil said and sighed as he sat down "Seungmin go back to your classroom. Ace will go after you"

Seungmin bowed and left the office and went straight to his classroom while wiping the blood from his mouth. He licked his lower lip which has blood and checked his face on his phone. He entered the classroom and sat on his assigned seat. The teacher is already there. After a few minutes, Ace arrived and sat on his seat too.

"This is not a good thing for you two to do. I understand if there is a misunderstanding between you two but don't ever fight here" the teacher said and looked at the door like he is looking for someone. He went out and saw who he is looking for "Come in and introduce yourself to them" he told the person and went inside again "You have a new classmate"

They were dumb founded as they saw who it was.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin, it was nice to be back"