MIGHT BE BOOK 2 OR NOT

Third person's POV

Her eyes were full of tears as she heard the familiar voice she never expected. She stood on top of the toilet trying not to make a sound as the blood flows down the stall.

Please...

The word kept going through her mind as she begged that person to leave already because no matter what she does, she still feels scared and traumatized about what happened.

She has a lot of questions in her mind like is she going to die? Can she even meet her friends? Can she even see her family? Can she even apologized? Those questions kept messing up with her plus the fact that she wanted to escape and ran as fast as she can so the killer won't catch her.

"H-Help" the person asked

Her eyes widened as she realized that person is Changbin. The one that being tortured by the killer. How come he is trying to kill him? Why? What happened?

Suddenly, Hana made a sound that made the killer look at where she is. Her eyes filled with tears became dry, her hands were shaking as she is trying to calm herself down but can't even. 

"Where are you?" the killer asked

He started to open the door one by one as e is trying to scare Hana by making her more nervous the more he play with her. The knife kept making a sound then she knocked the locked door where Hana is.

Hana started crying again and kept quiet. Then the killer became more aggressive as he tried to shake the door in front of him. A smirked showed up on his face and tried to break the door with all his might.

Everything is scary to Hana but then the lights kept turning on and off. She is lucky that the cat came out of the stall where she is that scared the killer and made him fall to the ground out of shock.

"What the fuck?" he whispered

The killer finally made sound of footsteps coming out of the bathroom. Hana was relieve and kept herself calm to ran as fast as she can. As soon as she heard the door closed, she slowly got out of the stall and saw Changbin on the floor full of blood.

"Are y-you okay? Can you stand? Let's go-" Hana

"There you are" the killer smirked and came out of one of the stalls

Hana stood up to prevent the killer from stabbing her "What the fuck do you want?! Jeongin died! And you are the killer-"

"Chill" Felix laughed

Then Hana heard Changbin laughed and stood up looks disgusted with the fake bloods covering his body. He wiped his face with his handkerchief while looking at the mirror. It wasn't just Felix and Changbin, Jisung came out of the corner who turned on and off the lights. Then Minho came in along with Seungmin and Chan.

"Long time no see Hana!" Jisung shouted and hugged her tight "How are you? You look more pretty"

Hana was just staring at them and can't even take it anymore as she started crying. Everyone is shocked and kept feeling guilty as they saw the girl crying.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked

"Why the hell did you all have to do that?" she whispered and kept crying

Felix made a smile and wiped her tears "Don't cry"

"It was Changbin's idea. He wanted to surprise you so..." Seungmin

"But why like this?" Hana kept sobbing

"I told you it wasn't a good idea" Chan chuckled

Minho pulled her hand and hugged her tight "We missed you"

"We? But you are the only one who hugged her" Seungmin rolled his eyes

"Ya! Remember that Hana and Hyunjin-" Changbin

He stopped when he noticed everyone suddenly looked at him. Hana noticed it and was confuse as they started acting weird.

"What happened? Where's Hyunjin?" she asked directly

"Uh... You guys tell her" Jisung

"After you left, Hyunjin also left and cut communications with us. His parents doesn't know where he is and never contacted them too. So we are assuming that he might be somewhere in Korea far from us or in another country" Felix

"Why would he do that?" Hana

"He is blaming himself for losing you and Jeongin. I think he is trying to move forward" Changbin

_______________________

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher told her

They were all staring at Hana as she entered the campus. Her eyes darted to the familiar figure at the exit door of her classroom. She never took her eyes off of that person and kept asking herself a lot of questions.

"I'm Jeon Hana, the transferee" she introduced herself

Hyunjin is the guy she is staring at. He was shocked to see Hana in the next room where he is. He can't believe what he is seeing right now, it was Hana, the girl he wants to see after a long time.

"Excuse me" Hyunjin said and entered the room as he gave some paper to the teacher

Everyone screamed as they saw him but his eyes darted to Hana who didn't noticed him yet.

"Why did you come back?" he whispered in secret but only Hana heard it

Hana who is smiling became confuse of the voice she heard but she knows who it is "Hyun-"

"You should've not came back" he whispered again

Hana was about to look at him when he simply stopped her without everyone seeing him.

"It's starting again and he is coming for you next"