58

Minho's POV

I got out of my room-

"What?! How come you allowed that?!" Father

...and heard screams all over the mansion. The maids were panicking for unknown reason. I bet it's my Father again who kept making this fucking place go crazy. After what happened, we were forced to move out of the Sanxia Penthouse and was told to move back to our houses since they thought IT TRAUMATIZED ME well... It doesn't. Maybe my friends were traumatized but not me. I can handle myself very well. I think being her will traumatize me more.

"What's with the noise?"

"I don't know. Your Father kept talking about something related to you" the maid answered

I shook my head and rolled my eyes because I felt annoyed. He is always like that and I will be involved for a lot of time even though I didn't do anything to him. Well... I am the favorite son. What am I supposed to do? I am just proud of myself now.

"Lee Minho!" Father called while standing at his door "Where do you think you are going?!"

"School?"

"Did you give your requirements to Jeon Jungkook for enrollment?!" Father

"Where did you got that stupid rumor? Did someone saw me? Did you saw me? Do I look like I will ask someone to help me? Hell"

"Don't be sarcastic! How did you enrolled at Sanxia without anyone's help?! Tell me!" he shouted

Ah, so we are enrolled now? I guess that's why he is so loud this early. It was because Jungkook enrolled us successfully. No wonder. Anyways, I know he is mad because he doesn't have the power to remove our enrollment because as far as I know Jungkook has the majority of shares in Sanxia Academy.

"Then remove my name. It's not a problem to you. You are the shareholder" I gave him a smile and ran downstairs with a smirk on my face.

As I got out of the mansion, a heavy sigh can be heard from me. I got in my car and started driving. It's fucking crazy how he changed so quick. I don't know what my brothers told him about me and he is always mad at me for no reason.

Sometimes, I always hope that I am the one who died instead of Jeongin. I don't understand my Father anymore. The last time I checked he is so nice to me and been rooting for me but suddenly changed. Will he miss me if I died? Will he cry for me? Will he even beg me to come back?

I always wonder if he ever felt worried of me whenever there is a crime happening in Sanxia Academy or he is just waiting for me to be the next victim. He never defended me to any of his friends and never tried to call me because of what is happening. He would never do that. I know him. I don't want the company nor his money. I want his attention, love and care for me as his own son. I want him to be proud of me. He never came to my graduation and recognition day. He would always scold me instead.

I think it's better place where Jeongin is.

_____________________

I arrived at the Sanxia Academy and parked my car inside. I looked at the students and they all seem normal but I know the feeling of pretending to be fine when they are scared and wants to leave this scary place.

I don't know but my feet led me to the basketball court. I looked at the place and still remember what happened that night. How he shot himself in front of us as he apologized. Whenever I go here in Sanxia, I never went to this place where everything ended. It hurts remembering all those.

"Hey" a voice called and stood beside me

It was Hana.

"I didn't noticed you"

"You seem bothered. I know it's sad seeing this place after a long time but this time" she sighed and went to the part of the basketball court. She kneeled down and closed her eyes as she reached out her hand like she is holding someone's face.

Jeongin...

I wiped my tears as I remembered that scene. It was when she wiped Jeongin's tears when he apologized and shot himself in front of us.

"I don't know but I feel like Jeongin is still alive" she whispered and stood up as she went to me "You fee the same way, right? It feels like someone is watching you from afar. It felt like it was him"

"Hana-"

"Let's not lose anyone, hmm?" Hana smiled

I smiled and nodded "Right"

"Let's go. They already introduced themselves to our new classmates. I just looked for you" Hana said and held my hand as she dragged me out of the court and went to our classroom, Class A.

She entered and went to her seat. I went to the front and looked at all of them.

"I am Lee Minho"

Everyone clapped their hands and smiled at me, especially my friends who kept giggling at the back like they are trying to make me laugh.

I went to my original seat and sat there as I looked around. New faces. Are they going to experience the same too?

Someone knocked at the door that caught the teacher's attention "I forgot another student. Come in and introduce yourself"

He came in with a smirk on his face.

"Ace"

That jerk. He came back.