22

Hyunjin's POV

(Next day)

I woke up when I heard the doorbell rang. I lazily stood up and opened the door.

"Breakfast, Mr. Hwang" the staff of Penthouse said while she has a food trolley "May I?"

I opened the door widely for her and she entered pushing the food trolley. She just prepared the food on my table while I am boredly sitting on thr couch.

"May I ask about the student named Akira?" staff

"What about her?"

"I went to her suite but no one is answering. I just want to know if she went home or she left early? There is no record of her signing out to go home" staff

"I don't know"

She didn't answer and continued preparing the table for breakfast. She is trying to be quiet as much as she can maybe she sensed that I am not in a good mood.

"You went to Akira's suite? How about the others?"

"I visited the students of Sanxia Academy just like what I always do. Why do you ask, sir?" staff

"How are they?"

She looked at me "What do you mean, sir?"

"Are they okay? How about Hana?"

"Ah, about Ms. Jeon. She refused to eat but I insisted since we have to make sure all the students were eating properly. She was quiet the whole time I prepared the table while she is looking at something on her phone. Then, she went to the bathroom quickly. I knocked to let her know I am leaving, she thanked me then her voice cracked" staff

She probably cried.

"Jisung and Felix refused to eat as well. I tried to insist but they really don't want to eat while the others accept the breakfast" staff

I nodded.

She bowed "Enjoy your breakfast, sir" she then left my suite with the food trolley

I went to the dining table and started eating. I wonder if Hana is eating right now? I hope she will eat her breakfast. It must've been hard for since she became close to Akira on her first day in Sanxia Academy. There is a groupchat for all the students of Sanxia Academy who are living here in Sanxia Penthouse but no one is sending a message which is not really normal. Akira always send us good morning and good night, it feels different now.

I lost my appetite and kept the food in the fridge just in case I'll be hungry later when I get home. I took a quick bath and did my morning routine before I even get late. I don't want to receive any penalties when I am not in the mood.

As I finished getting ready, I rode the elevator to the main floor. Everyone greeted me but I didn't greet back. As I went outside I saw my car already. It's always like this, they are driving the car to the main entrance when they know the students of Sanxia Academy will leave for school-

Hana?

Her hair is tied up that shows her side profile. Her eyes were puffy that shows she cried. She got in her car and drove away.

"Sir, your car keys" the staff said and gave me the key

I bowed and got in my car. I drove to Sanxia Academy hoping that I will see Hana's car on my way there but I guess, she drove fast there.

I arrived at school, I just parked the car and noticed Hana's car is already there. I entered the building and as usual, no one is talking about what happened last night since there is no sign for us not to enter that specific place where crime happened. No one knows about it, only the 10 of us and Detective Chad.

"Hyunjin, we have training" one of my teammates said

I nodded and ignored him. I went straight to locker room to put my things that we won't be using for class. As I entered the locker room, I heard some sobs. Not far from where I am, I saw Hana crying in front of her locker. She should've skipped class today.

I went to the door when I noticed someone will enter "No one will enter this room. You can use it later after me"

Both of them were speechless and just nodded as they left. I closed the door and went towards Hana who is still crying. I looked at her locker and saw a photo of her with Akira and Jisung.

"Here" I handed her the handkerchief

She was hesitating but took it and wiped her tears but it kept flowing from her eyes "I'll g-give this back later. T-Thank you" she smiled and was about to leave

I pulled her into a hug "You don't have to pretend you are fine. We are not robots. Everyone here seems weird but losing one can make us all devastated without showing it"

She bursts into tears and hugged me as well "It's h-hard"

"I know, it's always like that. Once you entered this school, your emotions will be played if someone died. When you entered here, you are one of us. Expect what's unexpected"

"Why d-does it have to be A-Akira? It can be me instead" she sobbed

"It's simple, Hana" I whispered and caress her back "It's either you lose someone or you lose yourself"