Author's Note

Hey, this is stayyystraykids, the author of this book and a lot of you kept requesting for book 2 but I always give you all spoilers which is not really good because I started coming up with ideas and plots. 

A good news for us that Hyunjin came back and I know all of us cried out of happiness. As a gift, I was planning to publish the MIXTAPE : OH which is Hyunjin's come back song after a long hiatus, it is also the continuation of MIXTAPE: B ME and MIXTAPE : ON TRACK. I decided to publish the book 2 first and will publish the MIXTAPE : OH after the AMONG US 2.

You guys should understand if there are some grammatical errors, wrong sentence or typos. Correct me if you noticed some, I'll appreciate that a lot. 

Also, I am always watching some tiktok videos and noticed a video were someone in the comment recommend some of my stories especially the Felix one. Some videos also included my stories that must read. I really appreciate that and thank you so much.

Tomorrow, I will publish the first chapter since I am still helping my brother with his modules and he is also a graduating student this year and will be senior high school student. So, bear with me! Love you all!

HYUNJIN WILL OFICIALLY COME BACK NEXT MONTH! CONGRATS TO SKZ AND STAYS AFTER A LONG WAIT! :))