89

Seungmin's POV

I am in the bathroom when I heard the doorbell rang. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to the door...

"Mr. Kim, your breakfast" she said and pushed the trolley inside my suite "Your Father requested everything here"

"Next time, you should ask me not him. Don't take request from him. I don't need his suggestion"

She bowed "Yes, sir. Is there anything you would like to have?"

"Is Hana still in the hospital?"

"She arrived last night with Hyunjin" staff

"Last night? All of a sudden? Wait. I thought she will be back home after a week? What happened?"

"We still don't know. Hyunjin doesn't tell anyone about the reason. Also, he personally took the breakfast of Hana and told everyone not to go there and he will pick up everything on his own" staff

"Where is her brother? Why is Hyunjin with her?"

"We don't know, sir" staff

"Alright. Thank you" I smiled and watched her leave my suite

I just wore my uniform and bag. I didn't eat the breakfast since my Father requested that. I rode the elevator to 47th floor where Hana is. Why did she go home? Is she going to be fine?

I rang the doorbell as I stood and waited for her to open the door. I am expecting for Hyunjin to open it since I am sure that Hana will stay the night with Hyunjin, she just got out of the hospital.

I am surprised to see Hana wearing Sanxia's uniform and she doesn't look well at all. Her eyes were puffy and she doesn't seem bothered to see me here standing in front of her.

"Can I?"

She nodded "Yeah"

"What happened? Why did you go home already? And you are not supposed to move a lot? Yet you want to go back to class? Hana-"

"I am fine. I don't need anything. I don't need to stay at home and act like I am dying. I don't want to stay in the hospital. I want to do things I needed to do. In that way, I am able to recover fast and adjust" Hana said and drank her water

"But you don't know how dangerous it is! You just fucking survived your death and you want to act like nothing happened?! Hana, this is not some kind of situation that you should belittle. You are hurt! You are fucking hurt! Your Father almost killed you and... and... none of us were there. We didn't even saved you!"

I punched the wall out of frustration for a lot of times and my hand started bleeding. I am so mad at her for being so selfless. She just got out of the situation that can lead her to death yet he kept acting like she is fine. How is that fine?! Her wound is still fresh and she needed rest more than anyone.

"Are you crazy?! If you are mad at me like Dad. You should kill me too. Go on" Hana

My hand turned into a fist and blood kept flowing from the wound. I tried to calm myself but always end up hurting myself instead of her. I punched the wall as hard as I can to throw away the frustration.

"No one is allowed to hurt you. No one"

_______________________

(Breaktime)

"This is crazy. Are you guys torturing me? Do I really have to fave their direction?" Felix annoyingly asked

We are at the cafeteria, and our table is near Hana and Hyunjin's table. Unfortunately, Felix sat where he can clearly see Hana and Hyunjin. He kept complaining for a lot of times but none of us wants to exchange seats with him. Who would want to feel jealous?

Earlier, I left her suite and saw Hyunjin just got out of the elevator. He didn't ask me nor looked at me. He just passed by me and went to Hana's suite. He is seriously living the life I wanted. No problem at all, not feeling guilty and just be with the girl I like. How can he be so lucky?

"I want to punch him" Felix said

"Stop" Jisung told him and kept eating

We may not act up that we like Hana as much as how Felix, Hyunjin and Minho compete with each other. We still want her and we want to be with her just like how desperate they are to have her. How can we all like one girl at the same time?

"Seriously" Minho chuckled as he glanced behind him and saw the two "What happened? He suddenly like Hana when he fucking knows how much I like her"

"I just came up with this idea. I think Hyunjin is not that much in love with Hana. He cut communication with us and knows that Hana is with us here. I think he is trying to annoy us. He us trying to make fun of us, having the girl we all like" Jisung

"Crazy" Chan laughed

"You know what? Just eat"

"What if that is true?" Jisung

"It can be true but as the time goes by, he will realize thag he really wants to be with Hana. In the end, we are still some losers, who lost Hana to a jerk" Minho smirked

"What the..." Changbin whispered and looked at us "Hana's parents was found dead last night"