30

Seungmin's POV

I just finished preparing and got out of my suite but then I saw Hana standing in front of mine acting like she didn't saw me.

"Aren't you going to school?"

"I am... But can I ask you something?" Hana said and walked towards me

"What?"

"I-I... Uh... I want to buy plants because the suite looks plain to me. I was wondering if you have something in mind? Like... Uh... Idea?" Hana

"Calla lily"

"Where can I buy it? Do you know any place?" Hana

"I'm not sure but-"

"Can you go with me?" she asked

"I-"

She suddenly pulled me to the elevator and clicked the button to the main floor.

"I can't-"

"You have to. I really want to buy some plants" Hana said

I don't know why is she acting so weird right now. All of a sudden she wanted to have a plant in her suite? I already suggested her the plant that I thought of but why do I have to go with her?

As we arrived at the main floor, she pulled me again to her car this time leaving the staffs dumb founded. This girl, can't she just ask me nicely? Why does she needs to drag me if she wants?

"Get in" she said and opened the door of her car

I just got in and she did the same. She drove away not even asking where the place is. I just put the address on my phone's map and put it in front of her just in case she doesn't know where to buy. She is driving like a some professional car racer. I wonder if she was a car racer before. Despite the big trucks and cars, she manage to look at the guide and drive fast to our destination.

As we arrived, she parked the car and looked at the store where the map guided us.

"Is this the right place?" Hana

"It is" I said and got out of the car, she followed me and hid behind me like a kid "Why are you hiding?"

"I am not hiding" she pouted and stood beside me instead

"Seungmin!" the old woman called and quickly rushed to hug me "How are you?"

"I'm doing great. How about you? Are you drinking your medicine?"

She smiled and nodded "Of course!"

"Are you alone?"

"Your cousin left to buy some food" she said and glanced at Hana who is shyly standing beside me "Is she your girlfriend?"

"N-No"

"Hi, I'm Hana" she introduced herself and bowed cutely "I am Seungmin's... Friend hahaha"

Cute.

"Come in" Grandma said and pulled Hana with her inside

I just followed them and saw Grandma talking to Hana about the plants. Looks like she likes Hana based on what I see right now.

"Calla lily?" Grandma asked

Hana nodded "Seungmin told me to buy Calla lily"

"Ah, I guess I know why" Grandma giggled

I hope she won't tell-

"It means beauty. You look really beautiful that's why my grandson wanted you to buy that plant" Grandma winked at her

As I expected from my Grandma. She would always spill things even though she was told not to.

Hana just smiled at me.

Don't smile. Stupid.

You look gorgeous.

________________________

"Seungmin!" Chan called as he got out of the laboratory room "Can you water the plants today? I have things to do in the laboratory room. Professor Cole asked me"

"Alright. What will you do for me in exchange?"

"Set you up on a blind date" Chan smiled

"No, thanks"

I already have my eyes for someone.

I went to the school's garden. My friends would always pass me the work if it's about the school's garden. They will give me reasons like they are busy, something is aching, they doesn't know how and more. I know they are bored and doesn't want to do it so they are passing it to me. I took the watering can and started watering the plants here. When Akira was positioned as the President of ssg, she assigned us, 8, to always water the plants alternately. But I am doing it everyday.

"That's not how you do it" Hana appeared beside me and took the can from me "Your Grandma said you have to talk to them so they will grow happily and healthy"

I just took a step back and watched her.

She started watering the plants carefully "You all should grow beautiful and healthy. There are more students that wants to see you all. Make sure to take care of this garden and protect yourselves from the killer. If ever that killer tried to harm you all, I will kill him. So don't worry. I will make sure to protect you all as much as I can"

"That's not going to help-"

"It will help the plants. Ya. Your Grandma told me about it and I know it will work. Besides, what's hard in talking to them? It's not like you have to encounter obstacles before you successfully do it" she rolled her eyes and continued watering the plants "Don't mind that bad guy. He is just shy to talk to you all"

"I am not"

"You are" she made a face and continued watering the plants "Please grow beautiful and healthy!"

"Are you having fun?"

She smiled at me and nodded "I am"