17

Jisung's POV

"Goodmorning, people!" I greeted as I entered the classroom

Some of our classmates greeted me back as well. This is what I love in this class, none of my classmates were scared of us even though we are the main suspects. They would act like nothing happened and will continue talking to us. My friends were doing their own thing and didn't even greeted me back.

"Good morning!" Minho greeted as he entered the room and sat

I sat beside Seungmin and looked behind us "Why do you have that kind of band aid? That is so girly"

"Doesn't it look cute?" he asked

"Cute?! Hahahahaha!" Changbin

"Jealous? Hmm" Minho closed his eyes and ignored us

"I have to tell you all something"

They all looked at me.

"Hana is the youngest child and she has 7 brothers who are scary. She showed me the photo and I that's when I knew Hana is single since birth. Who would have the guts to court Hana if she has brothers like those? I mean Hana said they are nice and they are not really scary"

"Why are you telling us about that?" Jeongin

"I just want you guys to know Hana better. She is so sweet and caring. When Akira and I went to her suite, she took care of us like our big sister and she even told us to sleep there. She is really a good listener and always joke around us. I thought she is really a student that will act like a bitch like Blaire but I was wrong. She is really nice and you guys should get close to her"

"I talked to her a few times. She is realy nice" Seungmin agreed with me

"I agree" Jeongin

"Me too. She seems nice" Chan

"If you guys thinks she is nice why not one of you date her?"

Minho started coughing "Are you stupid? Do you that's easy?"

"I'm sure there is one of you that has a crush on her. She is really a full package of your ideal types"

"You don't even know our ideal type" Hyunjin

"Yup" Felix

"Okay, but I heard from Hana that she dated someone-" I stopped talking when they all stopped what they were doing and lowkey listened "She was really in love with him and even broke her brothers' rules and dated. She looks cool. They were so happy and I guess they are still talking now"

"Until now?" Minho

"Hmm"

"What does the guy look like? His age? Interest?" Changbin

"The guy is tall, has a fair skin, he looks like a webtoon character, he is modelling for some famous brands now, he has his own house and car, he is older than Hana, and he seems really caring. A typical wattpad male lead-"

"Are you sure they are still talking?" Chan

I nodded "She told me. I even thought she was joking but she showed me their conversation. I feel like the guy is still into Hana but I don't know if Hana feels the same"

"I'm sure she doesn't feel the same" Minho

Ah, you guys like this kind of game.

____________________

"Finally!!!!"

"Ya! Stop shouting!" Jeongin

I just took my bag with me and left the classroom. I was not supposed to leave the classroom but Hana and Akira didn't attend our first class. I wonder where those two went. I went to the cafeteria and din't saw them. I looked at garden but they weren't there.

"Hana! Akira!"

They both looked at me and laughed.

They are at the field while talking about something funny. I went to them and sat beside Akira.

"Why did you two skipped our first class?"

"We are just talking" Akira

"Without me? Wow. I'm kind of jealous"

She pinched my cheeks and giggled.

"You two" Hana pouted and looked at me and Akira "My first best friends in my whole life. I would really go crazy if ever I lost you both or one of you"

"You would never lose us. Besides, the day you entered this place you have to be with us until College" Akira

"Yup, she is right. You can't go anywhere and you have to stay with us forever. You two were not my first friends but you two were one of the people I adore the most"

"What's with you two? Why are you two suddenly having a drama?" Akira

"Why do you care?"

Akira rolled her eyes and looked at Hana "Do you know that when I was having a hard time I don't have anyone? I don't have anyone to run to and talk about it. But last night, I thought of you so I went to you. It was the first time someone comforted me and made sure I am safe. I was really thankful to have you both and Felix too"

"Then let's promise not to leave each others' side and never keep any secret"

"I promise and if ever I broke the promise, you guys can kill me hahahaha" Akira laughed

"I also promise"

Hana gave us a smile "I promise"

"Are we best friends now?" Akira asked

"Hmm... You two are best friends whil us... I am not sure though"

She punched me "Stupid. You are so slow why do I even..."

Hana just laughed at us.

I am not gonna allow to lose you both. Never.